Menu
which is the most beautiful city in china?
Apr 7, 2010 14:13
  • ALIMUSLIM
Which is the most beautiful city in china, do you think? Why do you think so?
Apr 7, 2010 14:54
  • WANHU
Most of us are foreigners and have little opportunity to visit the whole cities of China. If you allow me to differ, perhaps you could tell us which city is the most beautiful then some of us may go and visit.
Wan
Apr 7, 2010 20:10
  • YES_NONO
There is no the most beautiful city in china, there only is one of the most beautiful cities in china
Apr 7, 2010 23:43
  • WANHU
That means there are many beautiful cities in China. Would you mind to relate and name? Thank you.
Wan
Apr 8, 2010 20:09
GUEST++++
Quote:

Originally Posted by YES_NONO

There is no the most beautiful city in china, there only is one of the most beautiful cities in china

YES! I agree! but in my opinion, Hangzhou is one of the most beautiful cities in China. She is famous for its scenic splendor. And she attracts many tourists from home and abroad every year.
There are mysterious West Lake, Six Harmonies Pagoda, and beautiful Chinese water town, and so on. If you come to China, this city is ur must choice.

Apr 9, 2010 05:09
  • MARK_81
Yes I definitely agree with that! when I travelled there me and my girlfriend sort of decided on one place we each wanted to go to. I wanted Beijing and she wanted Hangzhou- we spent time in both and it was worth it especially Hangzhou which was absolutely beautiful it was a pretty magical experience if I'm being honest! highly recommended!
Last edited by MARK_81: Apr 9, 2010 05:14
Apr 10, 2010 22:47
  • DAVEC
I have been to many places in China, for me the most beautiful was Fenghuang in Hunan.
Of course that is from a photographers opinion.
Apr 11, 2010 06:03
  • ELLYSE
Fenghuang isn't a CITY though, DaveC.
City-wise, I would pick Hangzhou, Xiamen, Shanghai, Qingdao and Yangzhou.
Apr 12, 2010 23:29
  • RSANCHEZ
I think Xiamen is one of the most beautiful cities, also Qingdao is very beautiful.
For Shanghai, I think very interesting and has a lot of places to go out, have dinner, fun... but is not so beautiful itself.
Don't forget small towns, like Zhouzhuang, this kind of small town are very worth visiting.
Apr 13, 2010 04:17
  • RAINDROP
I personally think that Hangzhou is a beautiful city I want to introduce to you.

If you are interested in it, from [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/hangzhou.htm]Hangzhou attractions[/tcgurl] you may believe what the people said above are right!
Good luck!
Apr 14, 2010 09:33
  • KATIELIANG
yunnan :lijiang,
hangzhou
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: which is the most beautiful city in china?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code