Menu
Are more Chinese men open to dating black women?
Feb 20, 2012 17:05
GUEST34224 Difficult Question but China is changing all the time I have a Chinese BF we met while I was studying in China. I am mixed raced btw so am lighted skined however I do get the wow foreigner stares lol. Cultural differences can make things difficult but its about understanding, you will be surprised how many Chinese men are intriged with darker skinned girls even though they are conditioned that the lighter the skin the more superior you are. The main problem is many Chinese men will not want anything serious, just have fun you will make loads of important friends. When I go home to London I see many mixed couples and there are no stares its the norm and in certain parts of China it is too especially if you are on the club scene.
Mar 28, 2012 13:33
GUESTBRIAN PANG I am a Chinese man,I would like a black lady because I hate racial discrimination to a great extend,Chinese girls are usually mean,selfish,unhonesty.Chinese girls are all golddiggers,some black women are really gorgeous.
May 18, 2012 00:07
GUEST21711 Chinese men in my country are very open to dating black girls its just that most women find them too short n wird and wouldnt consider it
May 18, 2012 03:45
  • WANHU
Not many Chinese men have black girls as girlfriends. Definitely it's not racist but rather preferences. Still I can see a few Chinese men have black girlfriends in Xiaobei, GZ.
Wan
Jul 9, 2012 13:47
GUEST59878 you go ahead girl anything is possible even in China one of my friend's meet a chinese guy in Nigeria and now they are married with a son he took her back to China with him so give in a go if all fails am sur u can meet some one in america I have even been out with a chinese guy as well as korean guy in London so try your best.
Jul 9, 2012 22:13
GUESTLISA To find a Chinese boyfriend seems a little difficult. there are so many other reasons besides "the skin thing". Chinese is a traditional people, you can tell this from every aspects of Chinese lives. This traditional sense make them find the traditional girlfriend--mostly very white, high, beautiful girl,;the most important that girl should have the same culture value ,social backgroud and better obident. Besides this China has a kind of beauty value" white covers three point ugly", so maybe guys prefer whiter girls. if you want a Chinese boyfriend you must know do u want a marriage or just fling affairs, then u can make a decision.

BUt i believe there guys who love black girls. Good luck!
Nov 12, 2012 16:19
GUESTBONICK I lived in China for 5 years and i can tell it's nearly impossible for a chinese man to go out with a black.there are a lot of factors: skin color , chinese are very traditional .Judt forget about that idea.I'm a black man and I dated a lot of chinese girls.I know what I'm talking about
Feb 1, 2013 22:36
GUEST25108 Sorry, but I personally not attracted to black women, they are just too dark, loud and fat, most of them have children already so they are not under my dating radar
Feb 3, 2013 18:03
GUEST65838 Please contact me. I am very interested in black girl.

I am Chinese boy. My email: outlook.com|zncn
Feb 3, 2013 18:06
  • ZNCN
Quote:

Originally Posted by KITTENMOON

Hi. I am a young black woman from America. My parents are immigrants from Nigeria. I'll be going to Shanghai for a study abroad program and I am very interesting in meeting Chinese born men. I think most Chinese born men would prefer white women, but I would like to know if more Chinese men would consider dating a black woman?

Could you give me your email address? I am a Chinese boy and am interested in black girl.
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Are more Chinese men open to dating black women?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code