Menu
Nothing can do with him?
May 3, 2010 06:04
  • LARRYBOY
I suggest lay a trail of old movie scripts on the ground and see if Narrator picks them up and takes the bait
May 3, 2010 07:19
  • DODGER
Holmes, Nurse has worked wonders. It’s just a pity the reading wasn’t mine, but I am down to a steady 160 over 110. The continuing miracle of modern medicine; At this rate I could live for another six months, which should surly leave us enough time to solve this riddle of “The Narrator”.
As you would well remember Holmes, I have sworn off of the white powder since “The Adventurer of the Devils Foot”. My therapy is still incomplete.

Your friend and associate, Watson.
May 3, 2010 15:25
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

I suggest lay a trail of old movie scripts on the ground and see if Narrator picks them up and takes the bait

My first movie script would be the 1934 classic "The man with two faces" with Edward G. Robinson. Any resemblance Narrator?
May 3, 2010 15:38
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

At this rate I could live for another six months, which should surly leave us enough time to solve this riddle of “The Narrator”.

You may well last another six months but I doubt you could survive another six visits to Nurse. I know which will come first so we need to solve the riddle of "The narrator" quickly. I suspect the trail left by "Dainty" could be a red herring invented by our archenemy Professor Moriarty. We need to expose "Dainty" as a ploy of the evil professor, or have her allign with us and the cause of good. There is more to this than meets the eye my dear Watson. "Dainty" has not been heard of for some time. I suspect foul play.
May 4, 2010 00:23
  • DODGER
Holms, perhaps Dainty has run off with Yolanda?
Watson.
May 4, 2010 01:05
  • ROSCO
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

Holms, perhaps Dainty has run off with Yolanda?
Watson.

Now that would be worth seeing.
May 4, 2010 05:25
  • DODGER
Rosco, that’s not what I meant.
I was not thinking about that Greek island.
Dodger.
May 4, 2010 05:46
  • LARRYBOY
This looks like another whirlwind story coming with this Narrator person. The last one with Rosco and Kiao I thought was exciting. I want to go to the Greek island to search for Yolanda and Dainty. I want to see what they are doing
May 5, 2010 02:02
  • BOBERT
My hunt for The narrator must be delayed. I am now preoccupied searching for all the lost posts.

P.S. For the information of the mods, here is the dictionary definition of "chit chat" (as in chitter chatter);

chitchat definition chit·chat (c̸hit′c̸hat′)

noun

1.light, familiar, informal talk; chat; small talk
2.gossip
May 5, 2010 02:06
  • BOBERT
And here are two versions in Mandarin;

pān​tán 攀谈

tiáo​kǎn 调侃
Page 6 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Nothing can do with him?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code