May 5, 2010 02:37
  • DODGER
So have we missed anything?
Dodger.
May 5, 2010 21:42
  • HERBEAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT View Post

What's going on here! I leave you guys alone for five minutes and all hell breaks loose.
Rosco has fallen for Kiao. Kiao is contemplating an incestuous fling with Dodger. Larryboy and Dodger are now an item. Loki has his eyes on Larryboy. Larryboy has his eyes on..everyone. Narrator looks more a voyeur than a commentator. And the third muskateer (Yolanda) has deserted. What ever hapened to "one for all and all for one"?

I just disappeared for a couple of days and it seems there's a lot going on? Hmm... so Kiao found her dad? Something happened between Kiao's dad and larryboy? And later on Yolanda ran off with Dainy? I didn't finish the whole story yet but it seems toooooo completed to me. I'm sure I missed everything here. But hmm.... Greek Islands beautiful recently...
May 5, 2010 22:07
  • BOBERT
Hey, welcome back HERBEAT. We all missed you.
May 6, 2010 00:59
  • DODGER
Yolanda, welcome back.
So any good pictures of you and Dainty frolicking on the beach playing volley ball?
Dodger.
May 6, 2010 05:47
  • HERBEAT
Thank you for the welcome, Bob and Dodger. Or Holmes and Watson? Anyway, about the pictures? I think I'd better keep it private, if you guys don't mind?^-^
May 6, 2010 06:03
  • LARRYBOY
Yes I agree that Yolanda should keep the pictures private and not post them on the forum. They will surely get deleted......BUT,...BUT .. and I like big buts,, if you can feed our warped minds with an image, it will surely satisfy our Neanderthal hearts.....laugh alittle everyone!!
May 6, 2010 06:16
  • DODGER
Yolanda, I respect your privacy. I should never have asked in the first place.
Nurse Wang also agreed it was for the best; it would most probably have sent my blood pressure through the roof.
Dodger.
May 6, 2010 07:03
  • BOBERT
If you don't have pictures of you and Dainty playing volleyball. skipping would be okay.
May 6, 2010 09:41
  • HERBEAT
Hmm... Thank you for the understanding and respect^-^ But hmmm... Bob, I think I've already sent the pics to you. Did you get them?
Page 7 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Nothing can do with him?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code