Menu
Nothing can do with him?
May 7, 2010 03:33
  • BOBERT
Unfortunately I didn't receive the pics Yolanda. I wasted the day trying to avoid losing money on the stock market, all to no avail I must say. Hey! I have an idea. Send me the pics and I will sell them to Larryboy and Dodger. The excitement will probably kill Dodger outright, but that's a very small price to pay. If you send some with you and Dainty frolicking in the Agean sea we might manage to dispose of Larrboy as well. As you Chinese say...yi shi er niao (一石二鳥)
May 7, 2010 08:15
  • HERBEAT
Hmm... Bob, I think I'd like to be nice to people. I just plan to do some investment with the stock market in the low season and guess I could get a very low price. Then what I get would be more than the original investment. So I didn't loose any money yet - I didn't get any excuse to be nasty to anyone^-^ What do you think? Maybe you could be my guide in the stock surf?
May 7, 2010 21:31
  • BOBERT
These are tricky times in finance Yolanda. The world is entering a dangerous credit squeeze and China will not be immune from its effects. If I was offering advice it would be to stay clear untill the dust settles.
May 7, 2010 23:45
  • HERBEAT
Thanks for the warning Bob. I've noticed it... But when it's clear, everyone would join in again. So maybe there's a bit more chance rright now?
May 8, 2010 04:06
  • BOBERT
There are only two emotions that push the stock market Yolanda. Fear..and greed. At the moment you are exhibiting all the characteristics of greed, while those who choose to wait are showing signs of fear. It's your choice...but I am very fearful right now. Better times are ahead.
May 8, 2010 04:47
  • HERBEAT
Hmm... To be honest I know nothing about the stock market. The only two things I know are the English name is stock market and the other thing is the Chinese name... But thank you for the concern anyway^-^ Oh, and I'll pray for the better times for you^-^
May 9, 2010 01:14
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

Hmm... To be honest I know nothing about the stock market. The only two things I know are the English name is stock market and the other thing is the Chinese name... But thank you for the concern anyway^-^ Oh, and I'll pray for the better times for you^-^

Im here to join you, but I know nothing about stock things ..worse than you, I think. Bob changed a powerful avartar... Perfect!
May 9, 2010 03:15
  • HERBEAT
But I still think the ghost one looks better...
May 9, 2010 03:57
  • BOBERT
The "ghost" avatar was The Mary Celeste. If you want to learn more of this mystery, go here;

http://www.readyed.com.au/Sites/celeste.htm
May 9, 2010 08:56
  • HERBEAT
Oh, thank you for the link Bob. I'm always a fan of mysteries^-^
Page 8 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Nothing can do with him?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code