Menu
Can cleavage cause earthquakes?
May 16, 2010 21:35
  • LARRYBOY
Whoa hold on thar!!! 1 catastrophe at a time!! I need some time off to regroup back at the island I was captivated,,,,,I mean captured at and have "All" my wounds attended to. Dainty bought me this nice sea plane from the extra Gold dubloons left over so I would not have to crash land anymore. Thanks Dainty. I will write to you when I get to Trinhs place. Dainty showed me her booty, and awestruck as I was,, all I could do was clap in applause. She has done well for herself and her hidden treasure that Capt. Blood never knew she had. For security reasons I can not show the one photo that Dainty allowed me to take, to add to my portfolio. Thanks again

May 16, 2010 21:57
  • TRINHWAH
Tôi rất vui mừng bạn đang đến trở lại với tôi!! I happy much!! Lary love
Last edited by TRINHWAH: May 16, 2010 22:00
May 16, 2010 22:36
  • HERBEAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOOMYSUNDAY

I miss alot in 2 days leaving...
Oh, so tired to see through pages of your posts, guys! Huh, how things turnabout?

Same feeling... Hmm.. I'm now on a blue island.. have acupuncture and fire cups each day... Would any of you guys like to join me?
May 16, 2010 22:48
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
Huh,Herb
blue island.?. What's wrong with you? acupuncture and fire cups scared me a lot when I wasa litle child. I have no interest in their fightings and booty, so stay away for their battle ending. ...
May 16, 2010 23:03
  • BOBERT
Yolanda: I thought I had you hogtied and stowed in my cabin. How did you manage to jump ship? Or is that an imposter I have stored below?

Gloomy; This battle never ends. It just becomes more and more ridiculous.
May 16, 2010 23:14
  • ROSCO
Who else could I possibly be??????????

Hey HERBEAT, Blue Island sounds good. I might fly over for a massage.
May 16, 2010 23:18
  • KIAO
Would somebody please let me out of this ships cabin? And stop calling me Yolanda!
May 17, 2010 02:31
  • DODGER
I spend a couple of hours at the coal face and miss the ‘grand finale’
It was a sad ending for Black, with his winging and whining about me bring the fleet down from Scapa Flow only after he had introduced (check out post 143) steam ships into the game.

But what should one expect from Colonials; talking of which, I hear that there is trouble brewing on the high veldt.
Time again for me to polish my old bugle, dust off the riding boots, clean and grease the faithful old Martini, to help stop the revolting natives. Will jonny native never learn.

But the sun never sets.
Dodger.
Captain. Duke of York and Albany’s Maritime regiment of foot.

PS. Dainty Malone, fancy following the regiment, one more time?
May 17, 2010 03:31
  • DAINTY
Dodge count me in...our next mission is to locate Larry's laptop, those pics are highly contagious and I fear once Bob sees them he would burst a blood vessel, hopefully not his good eye.
May 17, 2010 03:44
  • DAINTY
I've been thrown into this chaotic fantasy world that i haven't formally introduce myself, so hi everyone nice to meet you all and hope i haven't stepped on anyones' toes as I barged my way in.
Last edited by DAINTY: May 17, 2010 03:56
Page 17 of 23    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Can cleavage cause earthquakes?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code