Menu
'Fake Disabled’ People Skip Queues at the Expo Site!
Jun 13, 2010 05:07
GUEST17348 Do not have car envy, its not good
Jun 13, 2010 05:45
  • LARRYBOY
Guest dont be a wannabe and hide behind a tree!! and an answer to Jimmy B, no there was no beating, too many witnesses, and no money exchanged it was an accident,, sort of.
Jun 16, 2010 23:09
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Guest dont be a wannabe and hide behind a tree!! and an answer to Jimmy B, no there was no beating, too many witnesses, and no money exchanged it was an accident,, sort of.

Haha, you are foxy, Larry. Only you knew that it wasn't an accident. Who will pay for this "accident"? The insurance company?
Jun 17, 2010 15:13
GUEST39156 What is there man.. you can skip those pavilions with too much rush. Just enjoy the expo its once in lifetime oppurtunity. If you are 100% sure you must watch it then struck to the line and see it. Posing as handicapped is unmistakably a huge offence.
Jun 17, 2010 22:19
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

Haha, you are foxy, Larry. Only you knew that it wasn't an accident. Who will pay for this "accident"? The insurance company?

Its a double edged sword, if you file a claim for repairs, then your insurance premium goes up because you are considered a risk. So for a scratch it is not worth the high price to pay for insurance.,,,But some people do it anyway just to make their car look good again. Its all about image if you have the money.
So most people dont file for a scratch because they cant afford it,, and the "shopping cart pusher" guys like me can just walk away,. Lesson to be learned,,: if you treasure your possessions and put yourself above everyone else, then you draw unwanted attention, and make yourself a target.
Where do you park your car? Up on a hill or at the bottom. My shopping cart is waiting
Jun 18, 2010 01:35
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Lesson to be learned,,: if you treasure your possessions and put yourself above everyone else, then you draw unwanted attention, and make yourself a target. Where do you park your car? Up on a hill or at the bottom. My shopping cart is waiting

Larry, you might have to wait for several years till I have my car. Then you have to come to China to push your shopping cart. Be patient.

Except the fake disabled people, there are some other guys who lie down on the long benches. They don't care how other people look at them. Once a girl who covered her face with her silk scarf and then took a snap with an umbrella over her head. She slept very soundly.
Jun 19, 2010 08:35
  • LARRYBOY
Jimmy since I know you from this forum, i will not target your future car by a runaway shopping cart. Why do you have to wait so long for a car?
Jun 19, 2010 09:12
  • LARRYBOY
Here is a late night gang of menacing thugs,, just hanging around,,talking about their next day of who to prey upon! just look at them waiting and staring at you. These are the lost souls that wander the parking lots at night with no one to care about their whereabouts.. They do not discriminate against anyone that is slightly down hill of of them. They are especially full of HATE, when seeing a new high priced car or a paint job that reflects a shimmering beauty in the sunlight.
Evil thugs these shopping carts. Like children of uncaring parents, they are left alone attacking with out care.

Jun 20, 2010 22:03
  • MARRIE
Hi, Larry. The empolyees are usually put in place to string them up as soon as the customers leave them behind. The scene in the pic does occurs in the parking lots of huge shopping malls. And I did see a fat white man the other day push a cart that is intended to hit cars randomly. Some adults do act like naught children without caring parents.
Jun 21, 2010 02:23
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Jimmy since I know you from this forum, i will not target your future car by a runaway shopping cart. Why do you have to wait so long for a car?

You are very kind, Larry. i WAIT SO LONG for a car because I have enough money to buy one currently. I have no plan to buy a car by asking loans from the bank.

See, the oil prices are very high. Even I can afford to buy a car, I can't afford to buy oil.
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: 'Fake Disabled’ People Skip Queues at the Expo Site!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code