Menu
Why do western women seldom marry Chinese men?
Sep 1, 2010 21:45
  • TRADERSTONE
I can't agree with No.1, many Chinese boys are very handsome, moreover, not every boy in western countries are very pretty, alright?
Sep 1, 2010 23:11
  • FAERYGIRL
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRADERSTONE

I can't agree with No.1, many Chinese boys are very handsome, moreover, not every boy in western countries are very pretty, alright?

Are you a foreigner or a Chinese? Well, Chinese men may not be handsome in some foreigners' eyes. People's aesthetical standards are totally different.

Beijing handsome or ugly is not the key. The key is whether he treasures you. If he is handsome but just a playboy, will you marry him?
Oct 16, 2010 10:58
GUEST63234 You could also flip the question around and ask why Chinese men don't date Western women (lack of male attention is a pretty common complaint by single expat ladies in China). A layman's opinion, but western women are too masculine for Chinese guys and not considered marriage material by most Asian men. Just a mutual lack of attraction between western women and Chinese men I guess - neither fits the others cultural norms.
Nov 2, 2010 21:25
  • JOCABED
Hi everyone, I was taking a look for this forum but this topic makes me confused because i totally disagree with the way you describe chinese man
1. in many countries there are handsome and ugly guys , i have to say i love asian guys and i know many handsome chinese guys, one of them is my boyfriend, you say chinese guys have flat faces, but thats not completely true, i think chinese guys have beautiful shape of heads and faces
2. many girls dislike hairy chest, i'm one of them, its very sexy when we can feel and touch, cherish the hairless chest of our men , its so hot for me and for many girls i know..
3. chinsse guys are serious but that is part of their charm, imagine a guy making jokes all the day , and never being serious ... no i dont like that...
4. Chinese guys are not so gentle but if you teach them , im sure they will be the most romantic guys you ever seen, my boyfriend is a chinese guy and he is the most handsome guy in the world , the most romantic and sweet guy i have ever met.

IM A LATIN GIRL AND I WANT TO MARRY MY CHINESE BOYFRIEND, WE ARE IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP AND IM SO CRAZY FOR HIM, IM SURE MANY CHINSE GUYS LIKE HIM IN THIS WORLD AND IM SO LUCKY TO HAVE HIM AS MY BOYFRIEND...

YOU SHOULD KNOW MANY NON ASIAN GIRL THINK CHINESE GUYS JUST LIKE AIAN GIRL BUT NO ONE ELSE, THATS WHY AT FIRST WHEN A CHINSE GUY TALK TO US WE THINK , HE JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDLY BUT NEVER NOT EVEN FOR ONE SECOND THAT WE CAN THINK THEY WANT SOMETHING ELSE WITH US , BUT I TOOK THE RISK AND NOW IM SO HAPPY, SO ALL GIRLS IN THW WORLD THINK LIKE THAT AT THE BEGINNING UNTIL ONE CHINESE GUY TELL US THE OPOSSITE...

BTW " ASIAN GUYS ARE SO HOT" ;)
Nov 3, 2010 02:42
  • JIMMYB
Jocabed, it seems you have met a sweet Chinese guy. Cherish him and your relationship. And be happy forever.
Nov 3, 2010 22:54
  • SUKUKI
Gorillas have chest hair so, I guess this make them sexy??
Nov 3, 2010 23:17
GUEST8337
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUKUKI

Gorillas have chest hair so, I guess this make them sexy??

Gorillas are sexy but they can't be your h8337usbands.
Nov 5, 2010 01:50
  • JOCABED
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

Jocabed, it seems you have met a sweet Chinese guy. Cherish him and your relationship. And be happy forever.

Thank you very much^^ BTW im curious .. you are the guy in the picture '
Nov 5, 2010 03:40
  • OSMAN
not to mention where are people from, some where some times, small nose, small eyed, ugly tooth people also beautiful,as it is not created by themselves.
if you are talking about if chinese guy are handsome /these standard will be local.yet strong as it is local,i think all the ethnic has its owen standards for the handsome. so chinese also handsome by it self ,like japnese or other asians are handsome.......
Osman
Last edited by OSMAN: Nov 5, 2010 03:45
Nov 7, 2010 14:44
  • SUKUKI
beauty is in the eye of the beholder..
Page 2 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why do western women seldom marry Chinese men?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code