Menu
He starts ignoring me after he knows that i like him
Jun 8, 2012 23:32
GUEST96237 Omgg I'm going though the same thing, but the guy I like is in a arrange marriage and doesnot like her but I added him on fb because I thought he liked me because all he did is staree and smile at me but always stare even when I looked at him same thing and then he accpets my request then when I come on facebook chat 5 hours later he delted me soon as I come on then I inbox why he delted me no reply, I don't know what's wrong with him, I do have my family on face book but their never on there and now I heard he's gone to visit his family in a diffrent city I feel like I scared him off he's 26 I'm 20 :\ he seems like a playa boy now :(
Feb 6, 2013 15:35
GUEST18337 i like a guy,actually my lecturer, we used to text eachother often, and he once invited me to his house, but a few days later he started ignoring my calls, messages etc i don't know why... help me get him back.
Feb 6, 2013 20:04
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST18337

i like a guy,actually my lecturer, we used to text eachother often, and he once invited me to his house, but a few days later he started ignoring my calls, messages etc i don't know why... help me get him back.

Can't you see that he dumped you? He must be together with another girl. Don't waste your time on him.
Mar 10, 2013 19:22
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Can't you see that he dumped you? He must be together with another girl. Don't waste your time on him.

She starts ignoring me after she knew that I like her. Haha
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: He starts ignoring me after he knows that i like him
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code