Menu
Do men love virgin?
Aug 9, 2010 05:22
  • DALLYHAPPY
I think men cares about whether his wife is a virgin or not. Though time is changing and mind is changing, this is a reality.
I am a traditional Chinese girl, i think before marriage, we should learn to protect ourselves and be first-hand.
Aug 9, 2010 06:17
  • SOPHIAW
Quote:

Originally Posted by DALLYHAPPY

I think men cares about whether his wife is a virgin or not. Though time is changing and mind is changing, this is a reality.
I am a traditional Chinese girl, i think before marriage, we should learn to protect ourselves and be first-hand.

Why we have to be the first-hand for men?We women should live for us,not for men.u could keep ur viginity for ur hansband, which is a good way to protect urself.but u couldn`t enjoy the happiness of sex before ur marriage.
Aug 9, 2010 22:57
  • ONMYWAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by SOPHIAW

Why we have to be the first-hand for men?We women should live for us,not for men.u could keep ur viginity for ur hansband, which is a good way to protect urself.but u couldn`t enjoy the happiness of sex before ur marriage.

Everyone has her choice. Traditional girls won't have sex with boys before marriage. It's ok. There are some girls who are very bold. If they meet their Mr. Right, they will give everything to him. This is no wrong too. Just be ware that if He is your REAL Mr. Right.
Aug 10, 2010 03:53
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07 View Post

OSMAN,

It should be virgin, not vergin or virgen. No offense,
Virgin, or chastity, is very important to women in ancient times. But it has changed in modern society since modern people become too open. Take Chinese college students for example, most of lovers think that cohabitation is very normal.

Whereas, there are...

thank you cherry07. i think no need to teach me this.no one asks me if i have virgincy..thank you anyway.
you read my sentences carefully.that is what really happening.
Aug 10, 2010 22:29
  • DALLYHAPPY
I agrees that females have their own choices. I hate the guys break up with their girlfriends because they won't have sex with them. Because respect comes first. Sex doesn't mean everything. Everyone has his/her rights and principles.

I think chastity is very important. You can say i am so out-dated, but that's me.
Aug 15, 2010 01:57
  • DAPHNEB
Quote:

Originally Posted by DALLYHAPPY

I think chastity is very important. You can say i am so out-dated, but that's me.

I am into you. it is kidding...

it's not out-dated concept. if the man has good manners and well educated also should be honest.Be aware not girls unless he has the person of the responsibility.
Aug 15, 2010 02:04
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by OSMAN

thank you cherry07. i think no need to teach me this.no one asks me if i have virgincy..thank you anyway.
you read my sentences carefully.that is what really happening.

Dear Osman,

I am not trying to teach you. Spelling your words correctly can make others read your posts conveniently. You started a good argument.

Why do men always require his GF or wife to be a virgin? Women also can require men to be a virgin too.
Aug 16, 2010 02:14
GUESTKARIDA That is real equality, Cherry.
Aug 16, 2010 02:46
  • HERBEAT
Hmm... question... would you enjoy someone who really know how to satisfy you? Or the one who is with her virginity and asks for everything because of that?
Aug 16, 2010 03:15
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

Hmm... question... would you enjoy someone who really know how to satisfy you? Or the one who is with her virginity and asks for everything because of that?

Girls use virginity to threaten boys? In most cases, the boys play the role of bastards. When they are tired of a girl, he will dump her as soon as he can. Then he keeps looking for next goal.

Men hope that their future wife is a virgin but they don't care about themselves. If you require your wife to be a virgin, please make sure that you are a virgin too. This is equality.
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do men love virgin?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code