Menu
Do men love virgin?
Aug 16, 2010 21:21
  • HERBEAT
Well... I know there are a lot of girls who would say to her partner: I lost my virginity from you. So you must take all the responsibilities from now on (including marriage and everything)...
Aug 16, 2010 21:34
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

Well... I know there are a lot of girls who would say to her partner: I lost my virginity from you. So you must take all the responsibilities from now on (including marriage and everything)...

This shows that these girls attach great importance to their virginity. The boys should understand that virginity means a lot to a girl. If he intends to have sex with her, better think it twice: if he is ready to take the full responsibilty.

You are right. There are girls who don't care about virginity very much. They, of course, don't threaten the boys with their virginity.

Aug 17, 2010 01:30
  • LIONPOWER

=== I am a traditional Chinese girl, i think before marriage, we should learn to protect ourselves and be first-hand.====

Now a days, it is too difficult to find a Chinese virgin girl after she passed from high school.
Aug 17, 2010 01:37
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by LIONPOWER

=== I am a traditional Chinese girl, i think before marriage, we should learn to protect ourselves and be first-hand.====

Now a days, it is too difficult to find a Chinese virgin girl after she passed from high school.

Lion, I am deeply shocked. But I don't think the situation is so worse.
Aug 17, 2010 01:44
GUESTCECIL LIONPOWER, How do you know Chinese girls? I can assure you, impossible like what you said.
Aug 17, 2010 02:11
  • HERBEAT
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07 View Post

This shows that these girls attach great importance to their virginity. The boys should understand that virginity means a lot to a girl. If he intends to have sex with her, better think it twice: if he is ready to take the full responsibilty.

You are right. There are girls who don't care about virginity very much. They, of cours...

Hmm... What about this? Some female make a fake one by some kind of operation and then threaten the guys? especially to do things after they get drunk or something like that when the guy's emotion's wick? Then try to threaten the guy with the virginity?
Aug 20, 2010 08:04
  • OSMAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

you are right.

Copy!!!!!!!!!!
people in the world are facing to use copy as they like branded. see foreigners importing from china.
infact consumers creat the market.......
like we men love virgin......because of leck of ........it become copy.....
Last edited by OSMAN: Aug 20, 2010 08:12
Aug 29, 2010 22:58
  • DAPHNEB
Comes to a conclusion: everyone cares about it.............
Aug 29, 2010 23:32
  • HERBEAT
I don't think so... There must be guys who don't care of it?
Aug 30, 2010 22:54
  • BBQQ
Virginity is a serious issue. My suggestion is: do not listen to men's words. Just keep sober. To some extent, chastity can reflect what kind of person you are. Good girls don't lose their chastity easily.
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do men love virgin?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code