Sunrise or sunset?
Dec 20, 2010 20:13
  • HERBEAT
Haha... poor lonely... I'm still waiting~~
Dec 20, 2010 21:29
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

Haha... poor lonely... I'm still waiting~~

Sigh! I'll do whatever I could to shoot pictures of sunrise and sunset. I won't let you down. But I am not sure if the weather condition is good on Dec. 31. If the weather is no good, please forgive me. BUT I will still shoot some pictures and show them to you guys.
Dec 21, 2010 01:16
  • HERBEAT
haha, you know what? Here's a better suggestion - to get up in the morning everyday and shoot pictures. In that case even if it's not sunny on Dec 31 we won't get upset:-)
And you know I'm only kidding lonely:-)
Dec 21, 2010 02:36
  • RAINDROP
Lonely, haven't you realized that it is very upset to have a camera?

PS: I am not waiting for sunrise and sunset pictures. I am greedier. Show me all your best photos.
Dec 21, 2010 02:56
Quote:

haha, you know what? Here's a better suggestion - to get up in the morning everyday and shoot pictures. In that case even if it's not sunny on Dec 31 we won't get upset:-)
And you know I'm only kidding lonely:-)

Get up earlier everyday? Herbeat, just kill me instead. A DSLR is much more complicated than a DC. I need to read its manual guide carefully.
Dec 21, 2010 03:44
  • HERBEAT
Lonely, it is said practice makes things better and I believe it fits photography too. So make the DSLR out of value:-)
Dec 21, 2010 06:05
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Lonely, it is said practice makes things better and I believe it fits photography too. So make the DSLR out of value:-)

He agreed to get pictures of sunrise and sunset for 31 Dec, therefore let him free for his work. A free mind photographer may take excellent pictures for us.
Hopeful!
Dec 21, 2010 21:00
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

He agreed to get pictures of sunrise and sunset for 31 Dec, therefore let him free for his work. A free mind photographer may take excellent pictures for us.
Hopeful!

I am not a photographer, just an enthusiast. I am not sure if I can catch the sunrise and sunset photos on Dec. 31 but I will give it a try. Maybe, I need talk to our community security men to let me climb to the top of the building on Dec. 31.
Dec 22, 2010 05:44
  • ATTA_BUTT
we will pray for your successfulness if your community security men help you.
Dec 22, 2010 22:00
  • RAINDROP
Lonely, it is no easy to take sunrise pictures in winter, especially standing on the top of a very tall building. Too cold Just wear thick clothes and do not throw your camera on the ground.

Page 6 of 11    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Sunrise or sunset?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code