Menu
A tragedy caused by breakfast row!
Sep 12, 2010 22:21
  • JIMMYB
A man in Kentucky killed her wife, stepdaughter and three neighbors and then shot himself dead on September 12, 2010.

It is reported that he had been angry about how his wife cooked his eggs. Then they quarreled with each other. He became engraved and took out a gun to kill his wife. When his wife fled into her neighbor’s trailer, he shot her dead and killed other three witnesses.

PS: a little was lucky to escape the massacre. She saw her father got killed in front of her and she pled to the man not to kill her and the man let her go. Then she came to other neighbors for help. They called the police finally.
Sep 13, 2010 02:50
  • ENID
a real maniac...
Sep 14, 2010 23:14
  • BBQQ
He must be suffering from serious mental disorder. How could he kill his wife and daughter?
Sep 15, 2010 01:10
  • DAVEC
The guy had serious mental issues, it must have been more than the eggs that set him off.
Sep 15, 2010 03:23
  • XIAOXIAO
Don't marry an angry man. Bad-tempered men are also impossible.
Sep 15, 2010 04:30
  • BETTYTOY
Maybe the man broke down for his wife, I don't believe a person will kill another by this trivial thing. maybe caused by all the problems accumulated over the years.

My mom once told me that unreasonable quarrelling is applicable if you want to check if he is patient and good-tempered. But personally, I think it only works before marriage.
Last edited by BETTYTOY: Sep 15, 2010 04:31
Sep 15, 2010 21:22
  • CHERRY07
This guy was insane. He should have been sent into the mental hospital.

Just several days ago, an insane Chinese driver hit a child. When he realized that he hit the boy, he didn't stop but continued to roll the body four times. Then he got off his car and smoked and then left. Luckily, the camera recorded the whole process.

What punishment should be adopted on him?
Sep 16, 2010 03:23
GUESTCODY He killed 5 person? ! in the first degree is a capital crime if he didn't shoot himself to death.

Cherry, are you kidding about this insane Chinese driver? How canhe allowed to drive a car?? poor baby...
Sep 16, 2010 10:32
  • CARLOS
If you are short tempered, don't marry a wife who can't cook eggs well.

Don't buy a gun.

Well, no need to buy a gun, short tempered or not...

Carlos
Sep 18, 2010 23:09
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

If you are short tempered, don't marry a wife who can't cook eggs well.

Don't buy a gun.

Well, no need to buy a gun, short tempered or not...

Carlos

The crazy man shouldn't have had a gun. But those normal people can have a gun if it is allowed by the laws.

Luckily, I don't like eating eggs.
Sep 19, 2010 01:00
  • CHERRY07
GUESTCODY, I am serious. I checked the news again. When he backed his car, the radar had detected there was something behind the car and the alarm went off. BUT he didn’t stop. He thought it was a box and kept backing his car. Lastly, he got off the car and found the body.

Currently, he was arrested. The case hasn’t been over. It is hard to define this as a “traffic accident”, “involuntary homicide” or “intentional killing”.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A tragedy caused by breakfast row!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code