Menu
Who can save Chinese football?
Dec 26, 2010 21:45
GUEST58146 Why it must be in Nanjing?
Dec 29, 2010 11:36
  • CARLOS
Hah, when I travelled to China the first time I bought my tickets via tarvel agency. When I went to get my tickets I was lucky to look at them. I had tickets from Helsinki to GZ ang from GZ to Nanjing. I was going to Nanning.

It has to be Nanning because my lao po comes from there.

Carlos
Dec 30, 2010 00:40
  • CHARLOTT
You traveled there and met your wife there. So Nanning is a lucky place to you, right? I haven't been to Nanning but I've heard that Naning is very clean.

Carlos, you may start a thread to show me some photos of Nanning. How's the weather in Finland right now?
Jan 1, 2011 01:25
  • CARLOS
Nanning really is a clean city. At least compared to GZ which was not too clean.

I have photos from Nanning but for some reason my lao po happens to exist nearly all of them... She would not feel comfortable if I would put them here.

I have uploaded some photos from Nanning to TCG photo album. You can find them best via my profile => Photos by Carlos.

Here in Finland has been cold. This morning only -5 C but the temperature will fall again to -15 - -20 C. The five days forecast says next wednesday we wil go near -30 C. After the early November the temperature has stayed below 0 C, in fact there have been only a few days it has been over -5 c.
We have snow here about 70 cm.
Clouds are so thick the light barely comes through. There are no sunrises or sunsets seen, only the day comes and the day ends. Getting colder also means we can see the sun again.

Carlos

Jan 2, 2011 20:58
  • CHARLOTT
-15 - -20 C?

It is too cold. I was back home during New Year's Day Holiday. The temperature was -6 C. I felt very cold since we didn't have heating system or air-conditioner.
Jan 8, 2011 02:57
Happy New Year to all my old friends here, it's been a while since I have been on this site.
regarding this subject Carlos is spot on, you really need to go back to the basics at grass root level and build from there.
Alan
Jan 10, 2011 02:44
  • SKYVIA
No one but themselves......
Jan 10, 2011 12:36
  • CARLOS
Happy and succesful New Year to you and your lao po too, Alan!

Carlos
Jan 11, 2011 21:27
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

Happy and succesful New Year to you and your lao po too, Alan!

Carlos

You have been away for very long. How are you recently?
Jan 15, 2011 10:04
  • CARLOS
Valentin Granatkin memorial tournament 2011. Played by U-18 teams, China became second. Not so bad, huh?

Carlos
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Who can save Chinese football?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code