Menu
Can you take panadol to china
Sep 29, 2010 07:44
  • SASHO
Hi,

I am going on a business trip to china in two weeks time. And would like to know if you can take NON PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION eg panadol (Paracetamol) and multivitamins tablets into china and will i have to declare them customs at the airport. Also can you take two cell phone into china or not and also have to delcare them as well and a laptop.

Thanks
Sep 29, 2010 17:30
  • APAULT
You can buy these in China from pharmacies easily enough. If you want to take some of these, that's ok too.
Oct 1, 2010 18:18
  • SASHO
Thanks
May 19, 2013 03:09
GUESTJJ I am a Singaporean working in Wuhan now.........I always headache because of the weather here, i'm here for business project for 2 months.... my panadol extra run out now..I would like to purchase panadol extra for my sickness.........can anyone tell me where can I get them in Wuhan area?...pls advise...tks
May 19, 2013 22:01
  • GHOST
Most supermarkets/chemist/pharmacies/drug stores sell them. If you have your old box take that to the shop with you. It's an over-the-counter purchase so you should have no problem.

Panadol Extra is simply a dose of the active ingredient paracetamol with caffeine added. You can check the mg amount and substitute with paracetamol and coffee or coca-cola if you like (but beware of overdosing on caffeine!) Caffeine is believed to enhance the painkilling effects of paracetamol.
Last edited by GHOST: May 19, 2013 22:08
May 20, 2013 15:54
  • WANHU
It's not easy to find "Panadol Extra" in China because initially GSK produces that extra for Malaysian (and Singapore) market, which is 37% stronger than normal panadol (Borneo Post online).
Wan
Oct 15, 2013 23:25
GUEST42144 I am going to china in a few weeks, and I wanted to know if there would be any problems with customs, if I were to bring a months supply of my prescription methadone with me into China. My doctor said there shouldn't be a problem traveling with it, but then again this is another country. is there anything I should do, or know before I go to the airport, or before I get to customs?
Nov 18, 2013 03:18
  • GHOST
Best if you take a letter from your doctor or have the medicine clearly marked as prescription medicine, with your name on it. There shouldn't be a problem, but most Chinese customs officials cannot read English, so as long as you have something that looks 'official' and with your name so you can match it up with your passport it should be okay.
Post a Reply to: Can you take panadol to china
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code