Menu
I hate my Indian boss
Oct 4, 2012 01:25
GUEST55204 ABSOLUTELY! Indian bosses are exactly how you told your story. I'm also working for an Indian company and entitled for an incentives quarterly for works and registrations i make, but they seem to use only incentives as bait for attracting well experienced employees because when the end of the quarter comes, it's very hard to collect incentives on time you will follow up for it a thousand times and they won't bother to give itto you right away and if they do give it 2 to three months later they will give it in half and you will still have to follow up on the remaining next time.. Very tiring routine for money in this Indian company, Just to think that they will push you to rush things and works always. I think that's part of their culture. I pity them.
Oct 5, 2012 10:30
  • WANHU
Not pity yourself?
Wan
Jul 7, 2014 19:54
GUESTGUESTBA... From outside it might look different people talk about the same person, but it happened I worked for 2 Indian bosses... the only difference is the first one was dumber. Typical corporate swine. Both were South indians that, I think, are much sneakier and cowardice than North indians. But they are built in the same way:

1. aggressive - squeezing out ppl till last drop.
2. greedy - won't give people even own shit. ignoring others' needs of this is bring him any personal benefits or advantage
3. superior complex - treat subordinates as lower grade humans
4. dishonest - lie when caught, intentionally misleading for own benefits
5. manipulative - making people fell trapped and reach personal goals
6. emotional - get upset even with a little thing
7. favorable to own people - making them spying on coworkers, going together for lunch to Indian restaurants using corp. credit card
8. mufti-faced - sweet to Upper level and rude and respectful to lower
9. not confident - demanding for status every minute. never trust your words, but own eyes.
11. not trustworthy - constantly changing own directions or words depends on situation
12. suspicions - paranoiac, thinking everyone wants to trip him up
13. etc.

God also created these species. I won't be surprised to know they go from Judas Iscariot branch.
Jan 15, 2015 10:03
GUEST46231 Boy are you right on. I am an American woman in I.T. I REFUSE to work for an E. Indian OR Muslim. Sorry guys! you clearly hate us, and won't promote or take us seriously. I am actually thinking about changing careers because of it. Not sure why the US wants to give our high paying jobs to these slobs. I can tell you right now I MAKE LESS MONEY. hello!?
Jan 16, 2015 20:57
If you don't like it, you can find a new job, there will be better choice.
Sep 14, 2015 23:47
GUEST00137 I work for a company owned by an Indian from india and a manager from Mexico here in the usa...between both of them it sucks. The owner of the company is from India and works you like a dog or slave either or its really bad. Has no respect for you at all. By law we are suppose to have 2 breaks either 10 or 15 min. and you will need it because of how tough the job is. he said no breaks here in this company that is why you have an hours lunch...an hours lunch in which you dont pay for and is my time. an hours lunch in which you want me still to work and not pay me. also you want me to work late like an extra hour or 30 min without pay. Seriously. I notice he treats mexicans nicely and of course his own kind but treats Asians badly and works them to death. I work non stop all day only getting my lunch so i try to leave the company and eat somewhere parked in my car. if not hell call you from the lunch room and still make you work. he changed the becoming full time rule of 3 months to oh you cant be full time until 6 months. Its a bit shady.
Jan 17, 2016 14:16
  • SINOS
Come on guys. Slaves (and dogs) are owned, they are property. They can't escape and even if they do, someone else will return them to their rightful owner.

As long as you have the ability quit your job, you are not a slave. Your boss may be a horrible person, but unless he's keeping a gun to your head, do not call yourself a slave. Slavery is still a very real things in many countries around the world and not a word to use lightly.

If you hate your job, walk away and find a different one. Or better yet, become your own boss.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I hate my Indian boss
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code