Menu
Help....American man just engaged to Chinese woman here in USA on work visa
Jun 13, 2017 16:20
GUEST06225 Hey buddy im very interested in your post and your relationship as I am in a similar one myself. Almost identical except my girl is not married and and has a boy from her ex-boyfriend. She also works a massage therapist and lives with her boss. We have been very intimate and have had passionate sex. It started off slow and each time grew for intimate. When we kiss we have very strong feelings so I know this part is real and I think her love for me is real because of the amazing passion we share.

I don't get to see her either for the same reason. She does come back from vacation early so we can spend a couple days together. I believe I am basically her lover and I don't think she want more than that like marriage or anything. She says she likes thinks simple and slow so we will see. I am total love the girls amazing and hot and and I have never had such strong passion with any other women and I have been with quite few.

I want to see if you are still following this thread so we can maybe chat on the phone later.
Jul 4, 2017 02:18
GUEST29657 Text me at 740 534 8413. I have some questions
Jul 24, 2017 10:11
GUESTJO You are a idiot. Me love you long time until she gets green card.haha
Oct 11, 2017 23:27
GUEST14368 Lol
Oct 13, 2017 06:39
GUEST41200 To me anyway, it seems obvious that she doesn't really love you.
Why can't she call you when she's not doing anything???
Unless she has a REALLY good reason or excuse, there lies your answer.
Listening to her "boss" as if she was owned by her? That's nonsense.... it's just a good excuse to tell you.

I know..... I've had several Chinese girlfriends and I know how they are. If you really like Chinese, just make sure you find one that is born OUT OF CHINA in a western country.

You'll save yourself untold misery....
Oct 17, 2017 16:47
GUEST32143 Wow. I am in the identical situation! It is like someone else is writing my experience. My Chinese girlfriend is much older, 55, but looks many years younger. She is so beautiful that people do a double take when she walks into the room. Enough said. She calls me Dear, and tells me she will go with me anywhere. She only wants me to be happy. But, here is the deal. Her boss owns a massage parlor where she works as a masseuse. Not like the ones in the Orient, don't get that idea. But the boss really controls her and the other girls. I have fun being with her, great for my ego. But you can be sure I will test her thoroughly before she becomes my wife. When she got around to asking me how much I earn, which is perfectly fine as she Haas the right to know this, I gave her a low figure. She did not seem to care. I just wanted to know. We are still dating, but the boss is abusive. He knows I am a cop, but I really do not want to get into it with the Chinese mafia, if you know what I mean. Anyways, considering her advanced years maybe her motives are good. I hope so because she really makes me feel good.
Jan 16, 2018 21:45
GUEST19154 She is using you .... trust me I know ... dated a Chinese woman for 5 years .... all about work and moneyb.... they send American dollar to China the exchange rate is about 7 yuan to one American dollar ... the average income in China is about 80-90 thousand yuan that’s about 11-12.5 thousand American ..... she can make that in massage parlor in 2-3 months ..... sorry to tell you ... she is using you
Feb 28, 2018 21:00
GUEST64173 get away from her she is bad news
Mar 3, 2018 20:28
  • ANON
I just this past year had a friendship end because I fell in love with her. I was really close friends with a Chinese massage girl that I knew for about 3 years. She was born in China but has been in the US for a few years, and is fairly Americanized, very outgoing and lights up the room with her personality and beauty. She was mainly the manager / front desk girl at a legit massage place, but she also did massage and in reality I know better than to think she was completely innocent. So after being friends for a couple of years, even though I live 4 hours from her, I actually fell in love with her, & unfortunately she didn't feel the same because she was just broken up with by her boyfriend she had for 2 years, that I didn't know about before for some reason, & then while I was nursing her through her pain she said she wasn't ready to be in a relationship so soon. Turns out that the ex boyfriend accused her of being around town with other men, & I didn't want that to be true, but by this time I had already fallen in love with her.

Of course, just like many that have posted on here, I had suspicions of certain things about her as certain Chinese ways. I probably should first say that I was married 1 time & completely loved my wife but due to her drug issues we split up in 2012, & because of the terrible heartache I swore I'd never love again. Well this Asian girl completely took my heart, for the second time in my life. So I guess since we were already good friends (after I was a customer first) I guess I was there for her through a tough time of her boyfriend leaving her. We became really close, & I thought would turn into something really nice. For a few months we talked on the phone for hours every day & night ( I travel with my job). But we had a few things that should have been red flags for me, & I guess were, but I still wanted her love so much.

One thing was she started talking about money, & if we were to be together I'd have to give her all my money, & she would take care of everything. In between us having our great conversations of getting closer, this would constantly become a issue.

Then something that became really obvious. Her ex boyfriend had kicked her out of the house when they broke up, & moved another Chinese girl in, that was not here legally. So during us talking every single day & night she constantly was trying to get me to help her have this other girl arrested and deported. Yes, I eventually figured out she wanted her boyfriend back, & figured if the other girl was gone, she would have a chance to get him back. But still we continued to talked about being together & I could heal her heart & I felt she really was getting close to me.

To end this story, I did some snooping & saw where she was looking for a man on Plenty of Fish, to marry, & obviously this just killed my heart. I texted her & we had some words, & that was pretty much the end of it all, that quickly.

But I still love her. It just sucks
Apr 1, 2018 09:51
GUEST44243 Don't let your guard down. And don't fall head over hills in love. Been there done that. They lie like hell. Not saying that's your case. Be on point because what. Ever line their throw your way. Their throwing else where. They are players.
Page 6 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help....American man just engaged to Chinese woman here in USA on work visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code