Menu
Do you like flying girl?
Mar 27, 2011 03:45
  • BBQQ
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 6 vote(s)
  2. 1 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
A Japanese girl called Natsumi Hayashi has been very popular in China since she can “fly”. Actually, she can not fly and of course she has no wings or extraordinary power. But you may believe she can fly after seeing her photos.

Mar 27, 2011 03:49
  • BBQQ
It is easy to take these photos. Just seize the chance to shoot her when she jumps in the air. Then a photo of a flying girl is made.

Right now, many young buys and girls in China imitate her and take a lot of “flying” photos.

A Chinese girl who has imitated the "flying girl" to take a photo near the Temple of Heaven in Beijing. Look carefully, she takes a magic cube in her hands.

Mar 27, 2011 03:50
  • BBQQ
We are all flying.....

Mar 27, 2011 04:17
Hmmm, I do not know whether I imitated her too. Last weekend, I went to Pingyao City. And I took some similar photos.

There is a Dragon Gate in the Temple of City God. I asked my friend to take a series of photos, recording my actions of jumping across the Dragon Gate.

I was jumping, not flying.....
Mar 27, 2011 04:20
PS: modern people burden too much pressure. Once I was dreaming of flying in the air. Finally I realized that I was not a birdman. More seriously, I am suffering from acrophobia.
Mar 27, 2011 21:02
  • CHERRY07
You went to Pingyao last weekend? How was your trip? Did you take some nice photos?
Mar 27, 2011 22:31
Cherry, you need to wait for a while. I do not have time to sort through my photos. I have to say that the quality of the photos taken in Pingyao wan't good. It was gloomy and a bit cold when I was there. Anyway, I will pick some and share with you.
May 16, 2011 04:27
  • LAUGH
She is out. Recently a Taiwan girl has been known to all on the internet. She prefers to crawling on the streets with her face down.

May 16, 2011 22:35
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH

She is out. Recently a Taiwan girl has been known to all on the internet. She prefers to crawling on the streets with her face down.

How could she keep steady in that gesture? I heard that she did it in the tourists attractions in Taiwan. Probably, she just wants to promote the tourist sites.

Next time, she can try to stand on her head.
May 18, 2011 06:30
  • MORITZ
i like flying girls
May 19, 2011 03:56
Quote:

Originally Posted by MORITZ

i like flying girls

You can fly like her too. It is not that difficult. Trust me.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you like flying girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code