Menu
Do all girls hate washing-up?
Apr 10, 2011 22:05
  • MARRYMAX
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 14 vote(s)
  2. 3 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Yesterday, I had a chat with my colleague. She asked me whether we cooked dinner after work. I told her “Yes, my girlfriend and I cook dinner together. Usually, I wash vegetables and do the washing-up after dinner. She just cooks the dishes.” She said “Good. Boys should help girls with the housework. Me, like you girlfriend, just cook dishes and he does the washing-up too. To tell you the truth, I hate washing-up.”

I laughed and said “Many girls hate washing-up and you are just one of them. My girlfriend told me that the washing-up liquid hurt her hands and she didn’t want to have rough hands.” She burst into a laugh and said “Only girls who can’t cook dishes do the washing-up. Girls who can cook delicious dishes never wash up plates and bowls.”

What about you? Do you hate washing-up too?
Apr 11, 2011 02:29
  • SUNNYDAY
We don't like washing plates and bowls not only because it makes the hands rough, but also because they are not 'nice-looking' after being used. To me, I do hate washing the plates, but I like washing clothes. Strange me:)
Apr 11, 2011 04:36
  • BBQQ
Only girls who can’t cook dishes do the washing-up. Girls who can cook delicious dishes never wash up plates and bowls.”

I am the one who can cook dishes but I have to do the washing-up too. Next time I will let my lover choose what he has to do.
Apr 11, 2011 21:22
  • SUNNYDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Only girls who can’t cook dishes do the washing-up. Girls who can cook delicious dishes never wash up plates and bowls.”

I am the one who can cook dishes but I have to do the washing-up too. Next time I will let my lover choose what he has to do.

Yeah, he needs to share it with you. Otherwise, he will be spoiled and you will have to lead a 'miserable' life.
Apr 11, 2011 21:48
  • MARRYMAX
I enjoy cooking together with my girlfriend. I buy vegetables, wash them and do the washing-up and she just cooks the dishes. We also chat with each other while I am washing the plates and bowls. Cooking and washing-up aren't boring.
Apr 17, 2011 23:02
GUEST9342 Definitely the don't like washing up. My girl just cook dishes and I do the rest things, washing vegetables, plates, bowls etc after dinner.
Apr 23, 2011 08:34
GUEST12982 Traditional domestic chores are now shared by both partners, they are not a problem like they used to be. And lets face it: they are not that difficult. They are only difficult for the lazy or the dirty.
For those who absolutely hate washing dishes, there are options:
1. Use the dishes once and throw them away. Then buy new.
2. Use paper plates. No need to wash them.
Both will save your hands, nails, pride and they are good for the economy. They might even save your marriage or relationship, unless you find other things to argue about...
Apr 24, 2011 02:31
  • XIAOXIAO
1. Use the dishes once and throw them away. Then buy new.

I am not rich enough to do this. A porcelain plate costs around CNY 12 and a bowl is more than 10 yuan too.

2. Use paper plates. No need to wash them.

Paper plates are much cheaper than porcelain plates. But it is not eco-friendly.

Thus, both sides better share the housework together.

May 7, 2011 20:58
  • MARK_81
Well I do the washing up after I cook for my girl which is a lot cause I love to cook!
Polish dishes are my specialty but ya I do my share for sure..
Jun 20, 2011 04:47
GUEST3966
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARK_81

Well I do the washing up after I cook for my girl which is a lot cause I love to cook!
Polish dishes are my specialty but ya I do my share for sure..

Your girl do nothing and just eat when the meals are ready? She's so lucky.
Jun 23, 2011 01:53
GUEST0682 It doesn't matter who cook meals or do washing-up. You are a family. Just share the chores with your partner and let him/her know that you love him.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do all girls hate washing-up?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code