Menu
Do all girls hate washing-up?
Jul 27, 2011 01:45
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDAY

We don't like washing plates and bowls not only because it makes the hands rough, but also because they are not 'nice-looking' after being used. To me, I do hate washing the plates, but I like washing clothes. Strange me:)

Haha, you can make a deal with your BF. He washes the plates and bowls and you wash the clothes. Wait! Do you just wash your clothes in the washing machine?
Jul 27, 2011 20:03
  • SUNNYDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH

Haha, you can make a deal with your BF. He washes the plates and bowls and you wash the clothes. Wait! Do you just wash your clothes in the washing machine?

I don't have a BF, so I only wash my own clothes, sometimes in the washing machine and sometimes by hand.
Jul 31, 2011 04:22
  • LAUGH
Quote:

I don't have a BF, so I only wash my own clothes, sometimes in the washing machine and sometimes by hand.

Don't you worry about your hands?
Aug 1, 2011 21:24
  • SUNNYDAY
Quote:

Don't you worry about your hands?

By now, I haven't seen any bad effects on my hands. Anyway, I don't dip my hands in the landry detergent all day long. But maybe it's time for me to do some hands treatment.
Aug 3, 2011 04:15
  • LAUGH
Quote:

By now, I haven't seen any bad effects on my hands. Anyway, I don't dip my hands in the landry detergent all day long. But maybe it's time for me to do some hands treatment.

I am stupid. Actually, you can buy a pair of rubber gloves. Wear it to protect your hands while washing your clothes.
Aug 3, 2011 21:08
  • SUNNYDAY
Quote:

I am stupid. Actually, you can buy a pair of rubber gloves. Wear it to protect your hands while washing your clothes.

Haha, yeah, you're right.
Aug 4, 2011 01:25
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

There is another reason why we girls don't like washing clothes except protecting our hands. Guess what? It is tiring. That's why I have a full-automatic washing machine. All I have to do is to put my clothes in and just wait for a while.
Aug 4, 2011 21:11
  • SUNNYDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07

There is another reason why we girls don't like washing clothes except protecting our hands. Guess what? It is tiring. That's why I have a full-automatic washing machine. All I have to do is to put my clothes in and just wait for a while.

Yeah, it's quite convenient. But I'm afraid it can not wash the clothes as clean as I expect. I bought a semiautomatic washing-machine and always rub the clothes before taking it out. :(
Aug 4, 2011 21:22
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Yeah, it's quite convenient. But I'm afraid it can not wash the clothes as clean as I expect. I bought a semiautomatic washing-machine and always rub the clothes before taking it out. :(

Sunnyday,

You should try it. The clothes washed in full-automatic washing-machine are very clean. The flaw is "you have to pay more money for your water charge"
Aug 8, 2011 21:56
  • MARRYMAX
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07

Sunnyday,

You should try it. The clothes washed in full-automatic washing-machine are very clean. The flaw is "you have to pay more money for your water charge"

Actually, you needn't use the full-automatic washing-machine in summer. The summer clothes are light and the water isn't cold. If you are afraid of hurting your hands, buy a pair of rubber gloves.

Don't forget to "Save water"!

Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do all girls hate washing-up?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code