Menu
Do all girls hate washing-up?
Jan 14, 2012 00:18
  • SUNNYDREAM
I hate cooking. The smog-fog in the kitchen kills me. Washing plates and bowls are better. Wear a pair of gloves to protect your hands. If possible, I do washing-up and my husband just cooks dishes.
Feb 11, 2012 08:10
  • VANESSAZHONG
Here, too. Sometimes I really like to cook tasty meals, but seldom have the mood to wash the dishes.
Feb 13, 2012 20:50
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG

Here, too. Sometimes I really like to cook tasty meals, but seldom have the mood to wash the dishes.

You don't have the mood to wash the dishes? Why? You are afraid that your hands will get hurt?

You said "sometimes" you cook dishes. Then who cooks dishes frequently for you?
Feb 14, 2012 00:13
  • VANESSAZHONG
My parents. I always go home late from work and they had retired at home. So, when I get home, they have already set the table for dinner. I am not good at cooking, too.
I don’t wash the dished just because I don’t like washing them. The greasy things always make me feel sick. Maybe it’s a bad habit.
Feb 14, 2012 21:18
  • JIMMYB
Vanessa,

You are really a lucky girl. Your parents cook food and wash dishes for you. However, you have to learn to cook food and wash dishes. When you get married, your parents can not do it for you any more.

My parents are far from me. So I have to cook and wash dishes on my own. I have no choice, hehe.
Feb 15, 2012 06:51
  • VANESSAZHONG
Yes, thank you for your advice. I will start from some simple dishes when I have spare time.
Feb 15, 2012 19:35
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Yes, thank you for your advice. I will start from some simple dishes when I have spare time.

Remember this "'The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. " A good girl knows cooking delicious food to keep her man around her.

I know that many girls prefer to marry a man who can cook delicious food for them. Do you have the same idea?

Even you do not have your man, you'd better learn to cook. Eating junk food is no good for your health.
Feb 16, 2012 08:10
  • VANESSAZHONG
I see, thanks.I have heard the saying before.
Feb 17, 2012 01:21
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

I see, thanks.I have heard the saying before.

You are welcome. I have a sister and my mom trained her to cook food when she was in high school. My mom told her "You can buy food when you are a single. But will you eat outside after you have a family and a kid? Will you let your kids eat junk food everyday?"

Right now, she works in a southern city. She thanked our mom for training her to cook. At least, she can cook dishes for her.
Feb 17, 2012 09:57
  • VANESSAZHONG
That's a nice try. I will do it, too. Thanks again!~
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do all girls hate washing-up?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code