Menu
Do you have to take wedding dress photos?
Apr 20, 2011 04:27
  • KEVIN0518
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 5 vote(s)
  2. 1 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
I am not sure if the situation is the same in foreign countries. In China, those brides and grooms usually take wedding dress photos when they get married. Today, my workmate told me that she wouldn’t take the wedding dress photos when she get married. She explained that it was expensive to take wedding dress photos. Her friend spent around CNY 5800 on wedding photos and finally she saw the photos and thought it didn’t deserve the money she paid. She also told me that she would save the money and do something else, for example, buying a big ring.

PS: Chinese wedding dress photos are different. The pictures do not show the “real” you. All pictures are retouched with PS.
Apr 20, 2011 21:28
  • BBQQ
Yes, I will take wedding dress photos. I am happy that I can get married with my love. And I want to record our happiness.
Apr 20, 2011 21:43
  • LINGYUXISU
I also think the wedding photos are more expensive than their actual value. But as it is 'only once in the whole life', it will worth it.

I don't know I will take it or not, need to discuss it with my future husband. But I myself prefer the photos to be nature more than beautiful.
Apr 21, 2011 03:50
  • MARRYMAX
Lingyu,

Nowadays, those Photographic Studios have their own outdoor wedding scenes. You can choose to shoot photos there. And you can bring your photographer to take your wedding dress photos while traveling but it definitely costs more money.
Apr 21, 2011 04:21
  • LINGYUXISU
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRYMAX

Lingyu,

Nowadays, those Photographic Studios have their own outdoor wedding scenes. You can choose to shoot photos there. And you can bring your photographer to take your wedding dress photos while traveling but it definitely costs more money.

Sorry, I made a mistake here. I mean 'natural', not 'nature', my bad
I want to be 'myself' on the wedding photo, the natural and real me.
Apr 21, 2011 08:12
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Yes, I will take wedding dress photos. I am happy that I can get married with my love. And I want to record our happiness.

congratulation in advance.
Apr 23, 2011 22:15
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

congratulation in advance.

Thank you. Every girl has a dream of wearing white wedding gown and it is no wrong to record the moment with photos.
Apr 25, 2011 08:26
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Thank you. Every girl has a dream of wearing white wedding gown and it is no wrong to record the moment with photos.

By this way you can save your wedding pictures forever, may this moment will not come again.
Apr 25, 2011 08:40
  • ATTA_BUTT
Moreover you can see about Pakistani Wedding Video using by this link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QulXF3hdxTU
Apr 25, 2011 22:39
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

By this way you can save your wedding pictures forever, may this moment will not come again.

I hope so.
Apr 27, 2011 02:26
Yes, I will take wedding photos with my future wife. We will not spend a lot of money on taking wedding dress photos. As BBQQ said, wedding dress photos just record our happy moments.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you have to take wedding dress photos?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code