Menu
Will you help the elderly after you were sued wrongly and ordered to pay 100000 rmb by the court?
Sep 1, 2011 08:52
  • ATTA_BUTT
I think we should focus that why old people has thinking like that.
Sep 1, 2011 21:59
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

I think we should focus that why old people has thinking like that.

Atta, I don’t know if you have such an experience. Last June, I went to Xian to visit my friend. When I got out of the railway station and walked to the bus station, I saw a young girl quarreling with a young man. The young man said that the girl’s luggage wheel crushed his feet but the girl denied. She said that the young man put his feet under her luggage intentionally. She wanted to go but the man pulled her luggage and didn’t let her go unless she gave him some money to cure his feet.

I knew the young man pretended that his feet were broken. So I walked to them and suggested the girl call the police to send him to the hospital. The young man just ran away when the girl dialed 110.

See, some people set up a trap to get money from the passengers. I don’t know whether there are some old people do the same thing like falling on the street on purpose. If there are such old people, they should be punished too.

By the way, I do believe that some old people have really bad memory and can’t remember who hit them and who save them.
Sep 2, 2011 12:44
  • ATTA_BUTT
Good and bad people, how we can judge, it should refer to court.
Sep 2, 2011 20:33
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Good and bad people, how we can judge, it should refer to court.

Some judges are blind. You know, judges are humans. Justice is what we are pursuing but can we all ensure that it has been implemented very well?

I notice that the sculpture on the top of some court. A man with swords in his hands but his eyes are covered. Do you know what you mean?
Sep 2, 2011 21:19
  • ATTA_BUTT
Justice is blind, it does depend on evidence, if you have, you will win. It is also true that justice delay, justice deny.
Sep 2, 2011 22:45
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Justice is blind, it does depend on evidence, if you have, you will win. It is also true that justice delay, justice deny.

In reality, you will possible lose even you have evidence because there are some bad and incapable judges.
Sep 3, 2011 00:09
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

In reality, you will possible lose even you have evidence because there are some bad and incapable judges.

Come on, you shouldn't loose you confidence on justice.
Sep 3, 2011 14:54
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Come on, you shouldn't loose you confidence on justice.

Can corruption and justice co-exist together? Absolutely not!! Its all about the money and how much one has to win or the scumbag lawyer who chases ambulances looking for a money win for himself.
Confidence is long gone when unfair judgements benefit the wrong people. This is why this thread was posted. Its all about Money.
Sep 5, 2011 22:51
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY View Post

Can corruption and justice co-exist together? Absolutely not!! Its all about the money and how much one has to win or the scumbag lawyer who chases ambulances looking for a money win for himself.
Confidence is long gone when unfair judgements benefit the wrong people. This is why this thread was posted. Its all ab...

Money is not everything, but without money you can do nothing.
Sep 5, 2011 23:41
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

We need justice to protect this beautiful world but not on the cost of money.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Will you help the elderly after you were sued wrongly and ordered to pay 100000 rmb by the court?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code