Menu
cheating in Shanghai
Oct 23, 2012 03:12
GUEST31343 I faced the same issue they took 18000 rmb. But still do not understand why they did not take cash. Just be careful of these gangsters. Can some one explain why they did not take cash when I could have given them.
Nov 4, 2012 09:19
GUEST71131 yes! I encountered the same problem in Shenzhen. I went to a big massage parlor near the Luohu train station. The masseuse was just simply massage and not professional at all, half way her phone ring, she went out around 5 mins, and finish the massage less than 120 mins. I signed her a RMB50 tips, she said she never got so little tips before and just look at me as if I need to top up some more for the tips......just bad experience....
Nov 6, 2012 19:51
  • WANHU
Maybe masseuse will hate me. I never give any tips because it is not compulsory. Like the one in Dongmen, SZ, the Blind Massage Academy. If the proprietor thinks, the masseuse is paid very low, then he should charge more to the customers thus the masseuse gets better pay. That's why I prefer going to professional masseuse, like in Guangzhou or Shunde, done by traditional doctors charged me RMB80 or RMB90 per hour but I know I get what I paid for. No need to give tips.
Wan
Nov 6, 2012 21:27
Even you give the tips to the masseuse or masseur, they won't get all of them. The proprietor will split a part of the tips to them and then take the rest into their pockets.
Nov 7, 2012 04:36
  • WANHU
Now I learn the trick. For good masseuse you can get his/her name and contact number, and call him/her to your room and pay only RMB60 per hour and no tips. The masseuse will come during his free time.
Wan
Nov 7, 2012 21:38
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Now I learn the trick. For good masseuse you can get his/her name and contact number, and call him/her to your room and pay only RMB60 per hour and no tips. The masseuse will come during his free time.
Wan

That sounds nice. But do keep it as a secret. If the masseuse's boss knows he does part-time job outside, he might get fired. Some bosses don't allow their staff to do part time jobs.
Nov 9, 2012 23:58
  • WANHU
It's their free time, Lonely, not taking the company's time. Usually they have off-duty on Mondays.
Wan
Nov 11, 2012 02:36
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

It's their free time, Lonely, not taking the company's time. Usually they have off-duty on Mondays.
Wan

I see, Wan. But some companies don't allow their staff to do part-time jobs, especially the same job as they do for their company, for example, program developers can't develop programs for other companies during their part time.
Nov 12, 2012 17:44
  • WANHU
Lonely, you can't associate between massaging someone during his free time with programme developer. Although both use their skills, but the latter is patented. Take for example a cataloguer, there are cataloguers doing part time to prepare CIP for certain book publishers, or rendering their service in setting up new information centre, departmental library, etc.
Wan
Nov 13, 2012 00:58
OK. Some of them must be willing to do part-time jobs. In this way, they can earn more money. How much do they earn per month? I guess aroud (1500 USD).
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: cheating in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code