Menu
Chinese-Japanese relationship
Jun 7, 2005 17:54
  • DIEGO
You are totally wrong!

I bet 100 euro that every year during shoa's memory you r happy couse Germany again and again apologizes to jews... All europeans are so happy... and everybody applauds this new democratic germany. Everybody smiles... thinking that maybe will not see again the SS or others devils.
Now.. wht you say to chinese people? Forget it.. peace and love! this are stuff of 50 years ago etc... etc...
The Japan army war terrible, they were devils, not human! They eated humans... did you know it?

Is it to hard for Japenese prime minister to take a microphone and say "Sorry"?

Jun 7, 2005 18:16
  • ELCABRON
Oh, another history expert!

For my Italian friends who lost their memories:
What about the Duce???? What about Liga Nord????
Do you know who was the best friend of Hitler - friends in crime again human rights???
Yes, Italys dictator!!!!

And yes, you are right, it makes me feel good to see that Germans learned from their mistakes and that things like that wont happen again.
They remember their war crimes and they wont forget or disguise any facts....
And apologies and reparations are the only way to solve problems like that - also for Japan-China.
You cant be too proud to do the step into the right direction...and that starts with an apology!But the other side cant say I hate a complete nation for mistakes of a generation that is hardly alive anymore...

And about crime details of WWII, the Nazis did it in such a perverted industrialized way, it is beyond any healthy imagination!

Oh, I owe you 100 EUR;-)
Jun 7, 2005 18:27
  • ELCABRON
By the way, Diego - where did I say forget things????

Please read all my posts on this topic and show my where you got that weird idea??? (you get another 100EUR if you can find that;-)

But Ill help you, e.g. in my second post:

In Europe there were many wars and a lot of warcrime. In WWI and WWII with the holocaust there were millions killed.
But society changed and the key is not to forget but to remember. This makes sure something like that cant happen again.
You can see many memorials and museums about war crimes in germany. It is also part of the history lessons so every kid grows up with the knowledge of the dark history.
If a friendly, peaceful and united living is possible in Europe after all these wars, there is also a chance for a good Chinese-Japanese relationship.
Jun 7, 2005 19:11
  • DIEGO
My post was not against you... I read somewhere about stuffs like "Forget it" etc...
Second, man... I am Italian.. after Roman Empire.. do you think it was so hard to say to the rest of the world: "Well we tried again to conquer the whole wolrd"?
Everybody knows Mussolini plans and goals. We know it and we understand onthers countries.. We accept waht we were a those time, lookin' to a better future and remembering it everyday!
Many italians were fascist...yes.. a lot.. but do not forget all italians family (like mine) that fought against fascists and nazis...
But this stuff has nothing to do with a country (Japan) that has always refused any kind of apologize to others asiatic countries!

Third, remember that italian people has killed Mussolini and show his body in one of the most import place...
Jun 8, 2005 17:51
  • CONNY129
Although I know it clearly the japanese nowadays is not the generation which invaded China,I still dislike Japanese ,maybe for the simple reason :I am Chinese.
Jun 10, 2005 00:51
  • GAZ07
*a reply to the anti-japan posts in here*

Yes connie, that IS a very simple reason to dislike Japan. Obviously you are a very simple person. "Being Chinese" is not a reason to dislike Japanese, it's simply the name the piece of land you were born on. Now give me a reason for you to hate a 10 year old Japanese schoolgirl.... you can't. Think before you post.

And before you comment on such a topic Diego, i suggest you get your facts right, the japanese prime minister(s) have taken their microphones and apologised...

MR. MURAYAMA
*QUOTE* "IN THE HOPE THAT NO SUCH MISTAKE BE MADE IN THE FUTURE, I REGARD, IN A SPIRIT OF HUMANITY, THESE IRREFUTABLE FACTS OF HISTORY, AND EXPRESS HERE ONCE AGAIN MY FEELINGS OF DEEP REMORSE AND STATE MY HEARTFELT APOLOGY." *unquote*

It's quite simple, the new Chinese generation must stop hating an innocent new Japanese generation. While it's in the worlds interest for Japan to make an official written apology for it's past. But as both I ELCABRON said, politicians can be idiotic and proud sometimes.

-peace
Jun 10, 2005 09:34
GAZ07, your comment is hard to accept but it is not false anyway.

Hatred should be avoided. It tortures your own heart more than the one being hated.

Enjoy precious peace. Look at places full of clashes. If we let our hatred explode, it would be a disaster.
Jun 10, 2005 10:29
  • CONNY129
I don't think it an official apology,just a high-sounding oratory ,"IN A SPIRIT OF HUMANITY"?if they understand the spirit of humanity ,how can 300,000 common people of Nanjing be slaughtered in the year of 1937? They hurted the feeling of Chinese nation ,can these words palter with their devilry?
Jun 10, 2005 19:17
  • DIEGO
/quote

And before you comment on such a topic Diego, i suggest you get your facts right, the japanese prime minister(s) have taken their microphones and apologised...

/quote

As an italian citizen and japanese'ally durin' the ww2.. let me tell you that this word really make me laugh a lot. You really want to compare Germany or Italy behavior during the last 60 years and the japanese ones?
Anyway.. I am agree regarding the new generation! But let me remind you all that here the old generation is still here with us: drinkin', enjoing the life, telling us about those times. I belive that in Japan many of em are still living enjoing good quality of life and thankin' everyday others asiatic country for all the money they have... chinese people included, obviously!
Like, on the other side, english people is thanking India or others colonies around the world for having let em (the english) deprive many resources so easely...
Anyway, I am not agaist Japan, I am only against thieves... If they are italian, japanese, english or american, does not matter for me!
We are all homo sapiens sapiens... that's all!

Jun 10, 2005 22:58
  • GAZ07
Connie, every Japanese emperor after World War 2 had NOTHING (i repeat, NOTHING) to do with war crimes in Massacre. They cannot turn back the clock to change it, they can only apologise for the crimes somebody else committed.

The 10 year old girl that you hate so much in Japan cannot change back the clock either.

Diego, i was just answering your question below:
Is it to hard for Japenese prime minister to take a microphone and say "Sorry"?

The emperors themselves have apologised. Although Japan as a country hasbn't given an official apology. Which i think it should have.

PEACE! (NOT Connies retarded hatred) :)
Page 3 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese-Japanese relationship
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code