Menu
Chinese-Japanese relationship
Aug 15, 2005 17:11
  • ELCABRON
On todays 60th annual day the Japanese Primeminister apologized again for the Japanese war crimes and military aggressions. Did you hear about that in the media?
Aug 15, 2005 17:16
  • CONNY129
Yes ,it is said to be a profound self-reflection ,but I haven't heard what his apology like.Hope it is from the bottom of his heart.
Aug 15, 2005 17:17
  • RITA
He did? :)
Anyway, we should look into the future, it might be hard to say "sorry" for the crime he himself did not commit. If he did mean to be friendly and really would attach great importance to the bilateral relationship, I would appreciate it.

I am not media follower, hehe.
Aug 15, 2005 17:54
  • CARINA
Did he apologize to EVERY casualties? Did he apologize to for their crime in earnest?
Aug 15, 2005 17:59
  • CALIFORNIA
Dear elcabron,you initiated the most important and the most difficult topic in the most importand date!!!Thank you very much!!!and also thank you,GAZ07,I agree with your opinion,if I come from Europe!!Conny,you are right::"I am a chinese"!I don't want to say agree or disagree!!!I only want to say my experience!
1.I come from the NE of China,every chinese knows that from 1931,Japan have covered the NE,and then my grandpa,from his 5 years old,he went to the school that established up by Japan!!!The result that his japanese was better than his chinese,it is sad for my family,even my country!!!
2.One of my friend's Aunt is a japanese!!!She isn't come from Japan,she did't study in China,she is only an orphan,of course because of the war,she grew up in a chinese family,and then married with a chinese,when her blood father and mother came to china,and asked for her return,she disagree!!why???because of the parents can't say "thanks "to the chinese family!!!why?
3.This two weeks,I have been to the memorial in LuGuoQiao and the National Mesuem(the show about NanJing slaughter),some pics and informations come from a japanese,I only can say to her,thank you!!!But when a survival said:"I can't forget,I hate japanese"!what about my feeling???very very afflictive!some japanese daren't look up!
4.I have two japanese friend,we are the same age,our relations were good enough,but we have never talk about the war and the political!!!
I am a chinese,a 24 year old chinese,a chinese come from the NE,I did't suffer the war,but I know,what I can do!How to treat to the Japanese!!!
Aug 15, 2005 18:00
  • KYLE
This is somthing I am also very interested in as I hoping to do business with the two countries.
In the past many horrific things have occured between a lot of nations. What happend with Japan and China was, again, horrible. I think that Japan should do somthing to apoligize however I also think that the past is the past. I have asked many chinese peoples opinions on what they think of Japanese people and recieved a lot of differnt answers. One women said the Japanese are horrible, "Did you know they used to eat the Chinese!" A younger man offered that before the Japanese were ruthless but now times have changed. I agree with this, many of the young Japanese, or young any citizen, look at its countrys past in disgust. Both the Japanese and Chinese are great people. I encourage everyone I meet to not let politics mix with their judgment. A lot is said, not a lot is true. I hope in the future Japan and China can be friends. They are neihbors and huge trading partners.
Aug 15, 2005 18:50
  • CALIFORNIA
This pic is about a japanese student abroad who was named Nakamaro in Tang Dynasty,when I took it,a chinese girl read a bood about the relations of Nakamaro and Li Bai,I was affected!I only have tears!

Aug 16, 2005 10:31
  • MERMAID
Sino-Japanese Relation is deteriorating. Hatred or disgust among people in both countries is heated. There will be no winner if war breaks out. It would be double-lose. Ridiculous thing is many Chinese regard Koreans as their allies in this anti-Japan situation while the Koreans regard Chinese as black holes due to different ideologies.
Aug 16, 2005 10:56
  • CALIFORNIA
Korea as a single nationality country,they are very very very united!!!we should learn this from them!!!
Nov 16, 2005 08:01
  • ELCABRON
In Busan, South Korea, Chinas foreign minister Li Zhaoxing "recommended" Japan to stop all worship of war criminals at their shrines. Instead there should be a an honest way of dealing with historical facts, just like the example of Germany after the WWII, he said.
Page 4 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese-Japanese relationship
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code