Menu
What will Apple’s future be without Steve Jobs?
Oct 11, 2011 04:42
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 9 vote(s)
  2. 5 vote(s)
  3. 10 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
“Steve Jobs is gone.” My friend was surprised when I told him about Steve Jobs’ Death. Then he just said “Maybe God wants to use iphone too.”

"Three Apples has changed the world. The first one lures Eve and Adam. The second one falls on Newton’s head and leads him to discover the Law of Gravity. The third one is in Steve Jobs’ hands and changes modern people’s lives. ”, a Chinese netizen wrote.

Now you know how powerful Steve Jobs’ Apple is. Steve Jobs is the sole leader of Apple. Without him, what will Apple’s future be?
Oct 11, 2011 20:44
Steve Jobs is one of a kind.. but I think, Apple can still maintain its success though handled by other CEO.. The only difference is that Steve Jobs has sets legacy that can never be replaced.. I think no one can ever surpass him when it comes to delivering keynotes and making wooing presentations.
Oct 12, 2011 01:18
  • BBQQ
lonely, the Three Apples Theory is funny. But I like it.

I don't have an ipod, an itouch, an iphone or a mac book because they are sold expensively too much in China. I am poor and can't afford to buy them.

The Apple's future is in Tim Cook's hands. It is said that Steve Jobs has already outlined the future of Apple products in 2-3 years. I will see how Apple develop in future 2-3 years.
Oct 12, 2011 04:05
  • LIUNIUBB
there will be some one like him, anyway time tests everything at last
Oct 12, 2011 21:40
Quote:

Originally Posted by LIUNIUBB

there will be some one like him, anyway time tests everything at last

There will be someone like him. Another possibility: There will be no one like him. It is hard to see. Tim Cook just takes over Apple from Steve Jobs. Let's see what he can do for Apple.
Oct 13, 2011 05:16
  • DENGTIANJUN
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ View Post

lonely, the Three Apples Theory is funny. But I like it.

I don't have an ipod, an itouch, an iphone or a mac book because they are sold expensively too much in China. I am poor and can't afford to buy them.

The Apple's future is in Tim Cook's hands. It is said that Steve Jobs has already outlined the ...

me2, like you,can't afford to buy any foreign products except Nokia cell phone (made in china),maybe just rich men know and miss Steve Jobs but poor people.
Oct 14, 2011 01:07
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by DENGTIANJUN

me2, like you,can't afford to buy any foreign products except Nokia cell phone (made in china),maybe just rich men know and miss Steve Jobs but poor people.

I am a girl and have no interest in the smart phones. But iphone really looks pretty. My cellphone is also a nokia. I bought it three years ago. The quality is good because I haven't been to Nokia After-sale service department. I will keep and use it until it is broken.
Oct 31, 2011 00:10
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

I am a girl and have no interest in the smart phones.

A rather strange comment. Are you suggesting that only males have an interest in smartphones? I think the sales figures might disagree with you.

Steve Jobs death will have little impact on Apple. The company had already reached it's zenith with or without him and is now in decline. Android has open architecture and is quickly becoming the more dominant platform because it doesn't come with the constraints Apple forces on it's customers.
Oct 31, 2011 22:42
  • BBQQ
Bobert,

Not only me, girls around me are not interested in the smart phones. It's complicated to me. Do you use an android cellphone?
Nov 1, 2011 12:31
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Bobert,

Not only me, girls around me are not interested in the smart phones. It's complicated to me. Do you use an android cellphone?

So you are saying boys are smarter than girls???? I think many western girls would call that sexist and vehemently disagree with you. Yes I use and prefer Android. I don't like being controlled or manipulated as Apple attempts to do. Smartphones are not complicated. They usually don't even come with an instruction book because they are so intuitive and simple to use. Go into a shop and try one. You might surprise yourself by how smart YOU are.
Nov 1, 2011 21:12
  • BBQQ
Hehe, I just said boys were smarter than ME. Xiaolong, my best male friend, has a nokia smart cellphone. I once logged in QQ on his smart phone with his instructions. He said that it took him some time to get a "signature" before installing some software to his cellphone. I didn't understand it and thought the smart phone was complicated to me.

Maybe, I will buy a smart phone when my old one is broken. Then I can ask him to teach me how to use the smart phone.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What will Apple’s future be without Steve Jobs?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code