Menu
What would you have done if you saw a kid crushed twice by a car?
Oct 21, 2011 22:45
  • BOBERT
GUEST 1222; You hit the nail on the head.

BBQQ; It's even worse than being simply about money. It's all about GREED!
Oct 22, 2011 03:14
  • KEVIN0518
I don't think all Chinese are greedy. The old lady who saved the little girl at least wasn't. I couldn't believe that some people doubted about the old lady. They claimed that the old lady who saved the little just wanted to be famous.

And a guy from Xian called the little girl's parents and said that he was the driver who ran over their kid and he would give them enough money to compensate their loss. But he wasn't the driver. The police arrested him and detained him for 10 days. Why would he call the little girl's parents? To be famous?
Oct 22, 2011 05:57
  • LARRYBOY
Not all are greedy , and your right, Kevin. But in any country its the majority that ruins it for everyone else. Letting children get hit by cars, hurts a society as a whole.
Oct 22, 2011 14:33
  • BOBERT
When a society stops caring about the weakest in the community it ceases to become a society. It's just a jungle.
Oct 22, 2011 16:38
  • BOBERT
Many in China seem to have the belief that money can solve all problems. Clearly, it cant.
Oct 22, 2011 18:34
  • MARRIE
It's not about money and greed but about the conscionce, morality and perceptions of valuing the life as a human being. I just cannot immagine this scene would be performed on the earth. How about the kid's mom. What was she doing when she unleashed his kid like a little puppy! Let's see how the drama is go to evolve!
Oct 22, 2011 19:00
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

It's not about money and greed but about the conscionce, morality and perceptions of valuing the life as a human being.

If it's not about money then why did people send it? Obviously they presumed it was indeed all about money. Their mercenary belief was that they could recompense parents for the loss of a child with....money. They were vainly attempting to value the life of that child in purely financial terms.
Oct 22, 2011 20:47
  • LARRYBOY
It is always about the money!! People sell their souls for a flat screen TV. This is becoming like a scary movie now,, but its real!! Money has replaced morality. If the TV breaks no problem go to the store and get another one. If a child dies???......NO SECOND CHANCES!! having another child will not replace the unique character and heart of the child that died!! its not the same!! True where was the mother??..BUT the ignorance of the passers by??
One thing is for sure as the old saying goes.."When something tragic and bad happens,, there is always some kind of good that can grow out of the bad,,, and that good is, "The realization and awakening that you only get one chance at life and family. Enjoy every minute with them, once there gone, you cant bring them back. The first driver in the video was in such a hurry, ( because of money) that he ran her over again. SICK MINDED PERSON!!! Money has replaced morality and conscience,,ITS ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY. This is the kind of blood that does not wash off. Pompous minded passers by,, the same..ITS ABOUT THE MONEY I thank God that he never sent me in the direction of law enforcement,,Here in this country that coward of a driver would of been under his own wheel. Worse than that..Vigilantes would of made sure the playing field was made even!
This is more than a horrible accident , but the others involved and ignored it....That was the real accident that should not of happened.
Oct 22, 2011 22:05
GUESTDEEP TH...
I saw the video of the poor baby angel being knocked down and till this day it haunts me. No one can imagine how much pain she would have been in, it is soul destroying to think about. An innocent child crushed like a piece of paper think how hellish it would have been for her, how much pain would have been going through her tiny body, it makes me choke up thinking about it.

In my opinion I have seen a very different China since living here for a while and my preception is not a very good one of the human beings here, although I am not going to tar everyone with the same brush.

Everything seems to be a race, a competition, greed, money, corruption, step over people in order to climb the ladder of success and this is just a small part of it. My question to everyone who is racing ahead is, what happens when you get to the top what will you do then??

Life is a precious gift and people are forgetting it is your needs that are vital not your wants, if animals and other species can work together then why can't humans?

It comes down to people not helping the child, the drivers driving away and only one person with a honest heart to come forward and help. I don't care what anyone says but think of your own family, friends and what would you do. When you child or a child you know falls down you run over to help or you stand by to make sure the child is alright, you kiss him or her better now think about Yue Yue who was going to help her up?

My thinking about money is' Money doesn't change who you are but it reveals who you really are, so to end I pose the question who are you really?

Oct 23, 2011 04:06
GUEST12222 I know nothing of him. I reflected the sentiment. Kindness.
Page 2 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What would you have done if you saw a kid crushed twice by a car?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code