Menu
What would you have done if you saw a kid crushed twice by a car?
Oct 23, 2011 04:39
GUEST12222 I wonder as we write here, if the subject very quickly becomes lost in 'one up manship' on whom is the most 'honourable', and with the greatest moral insight on the topic. Is not kindness, or lack of it, as reflected in the inaction of those around the child, also reflected here in how we receive each others views in forum such as this? Kindness is lived without boundaries. We don't pick it up as the leave the door of our homes, and hang it up on our return.
Oct 23, 2011 06:07
  • LARRYBOY
Bravo!! Guestdee! Amen to that!!
Oct 23, 2011 09:19
  • ATTA_BUTT
We should help every one.
Oct 23, 2011 12:33
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12222 View Post

I wonder as we write here, if the subject very quickly becomes lost in 'one up manship' on whom is the most 'honourable', and with the greatest moral insight on the topic. Is not kindness, or lack of it, as reflected in the inaction of those around the child, also reflected here in how we receive each others views in forum such as this? Kind...

Welcome to the club guest, your post has become what you have preached. There is no honorable manship of who can speak the wisest words,, a statement like that does not do the little girl any justice but to only prop yourself up, on an empty and baseless comment. Stick to the topic Guest!!
Last edited by LARRYBOY: Oct 23, 2011 12:35
Oct 23, 2011 17:52
GUEST12222 The point and example of the posts was kindness, and that how we experience it individually, will determine how it is expressed more widely. If in our day to day lives we hang kindness up at the door on the way out, or pick it up on the way in, will contribute to the shape of the society in which we live, and how people behave and respond in a public arena. My post related entirely to the situation, and the human behaviour around it. We are discussing the tragic death and neglect of this child. How could this happen? To quote "Kindness is the act or the state of being kind —i.e. marked by goodness and charitable behaviour, mild disposition, pleasantness, tenderness and concern for others. It is known as a virtue, and recognized as a value in many cultures and religion". Where was the kindness in this situation? Yes, sticking to the point, based on earlier posts, was exactly my point.
Oct 23, 2011 20:20
GUEST12222 Not one of us has the perfect response to this situation. Instead we are all, with good intention, trying to assimilate this tragedy. If you believe my posts have directed attention away from that, then I too will leave, for that most definitely was not my intention.
Oct 23, 2011 20:20
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12222

I wonder as we write here, if the subject very quickly becomes lost in 'one up manship' on whom is the most 'honourable', and with the greatest moral insight on the topic..

Your greatest moral insight is welcomed, and your post has great meaning. So now that you have expressed yourself and about moral issues, which i agree with you what does your heart say concerning this horrid accident, and those involved. The helpers and the passersby? and dont leave because your input is valued.
Last edited by LARRYBOY: Oct 23, 2011 20:22
Oct 23, 2011 20:56
  • MARRIE
Guest 12222, religion gives sense of belongings and bring up fears of wrong doings that are against so called God's will, but it doesn't arouse sense of justice.
Oct 24, 2011 04:07
  • DODGER
Marrie, there is no God in China.

Dodger.
Oct 24, 2011 10:25
GUEST54171 I think that the people in China have lost their humanity sences.
especially when we saw the second truck passing over the laying body of the small kid as if it was passing over some garbage.

this is very cruel.
I cant even think about the kid feelings when the truck was passing.
Oh my God.
Page 3 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What would you have done if you saw a kid crushed twice by a car?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code