No, but money can.
Dec 21, 2011 02:18
  • JIMMYB
Bobert, you always tell the truth.
Dec 21, 2011 06:29
GUEST13146 He does.
Dec 21, 2011 09:25
  • COOLSPRINGS
Normally speaking, It's cannot been judged via apprearance in whether or not he/she is rich. Those guys/gals look even more ordinary (not including celebrities )then me, Bobert and Jimmy.
Dec 21, 2011 20:40
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by COOLSPRINGS

Normally speaking, It's cannot been judged via apprearance in whether or not he/she is rich. Those guys/gals look even more ordinary (not including celebrities )then me, Bobert and Jimmy.

Yes. Today, China has so many recessive rich people.

I do not know if you have heard about Zhang Shuguang. He served an important position in the Ministry of Railways before he was arrested. It is said that this guy had taken in possession of more than 2.8 billion USD during his tenure of office. It's not confirmed.

But he and his wife has a villa in LA, US. They bought it in 2002. It cost 860000 USD.

Coolsprings, I am not a rich guy. I just have a job which can feed myself.
Dec 21, 2011 21:45
  • COOLSPRINGS
JIMMYB, I am not talking about Chinese sheer upstart or corrupted officers. The most expensive villa in the city where I live is bought by Chinese mainlander. The residents there probably have onion odorant in their mouth...I am talking about those capitalists(little or big, with entitlement inherited or starting from a scratch). They work hard with little enjoyment of entertainment and matrial life iteself but with sense of responsibility for family and the security of holding and gaining more wealth. They do look very ordinary with low key...
Last edited by COOLSPRINGS: Dec 21, 2011 21:46
Jan 3, 2012 17:45
GUEST13143
Noooo....

After the man drinks his beer he will think the wife is more beautiful.

Commonly referred to as 'beer goggles'.
Jan 3, 2012 22:17
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by COOLSPRINGS View Post

JIMMYB, I am not talking about Chinese sheer upstart or corrupted officers. The most expensive villa in the city where I live is bought by Chinese mainlander. The residents there probably have onion odorant in their mouth...I am talking about those capitalists(little or big, with entitlement inherited or starting from a scratch). They work hard ...

These people are 'treasures' because I haven't met any of them. When a man becomes rich, he will become a bad guy, spending money like water, raising some mistresses etc.

What I have seen and heard about are those upstarts and their kids. The coal mines and real estate market have breeded too many upstarts. They just spend their money on material affairs.
Jan 11, 2012 03:06
GUEST20649 Lawyer Joke
Generous lawyer
A local United Way office realized that the organization had never received a donation from the town's most successful lawyer. The person in charge of contributions called him to persuade him to contribute.

"Our research shows that out of a yearly income of at least $500,000, you give not a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give back to the community in some way?"

The lawyer mulled this over for a moment and replied, "First, did your research also show that my mother is dying after a long illness, and has medical bills that are several times her annual income?"

Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbled, "Um ... no."

The lawyer interrupts, "or that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair?"

The stricken United Way rep began to stammer out an apology, but was interrupted again.

"or that my sister's husband died in a traffic accident," the lawyer's voice rising in indignation, "leaving her penniless with three children?!"

The humiliated United Way rep, completely beaten, said simply, "I had no idea..."

On a roll, the lawyer cut him off once again, "So if I don't give any money to them, why should I give any to you?"
Jan 11, 2012 21:57
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

No, but money can.

Yes, I am with you this time. What makes a woman beautiful? It is not cosmetics but a wealthy husband.
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Last chance.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code