Menu
Last chance.
Jan 11, 2012 21:59
  • CHERRY07
GUEST20649,

I wish the lawyer died with all his money as soon as possible. They are his families. How can he treat them so cruelly?
Jan 12, 2012 15:57
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07

Yes, I am with you this time. What makes a woman beautiful? It is not cosmetics but a wealthy husband.

Actually I meant that money can make a man attractive, despite his looks.

Good one GUEST20649.
Jan 12, 2012 19:15
GUEST20649 Thanks Bobert...it is an oldie, but goodie. Like more?
Jan 14, 2012 13:08
  • BOBERT
More please Guest20649. The oldies are the best. Nostalgia aint what it used to be!
Jan 15, 2012 21:40
GUEST20649 I couldn't agree more! Stay tuned.
Jan 15, 2012 22:14
GUEST20649 Three Sisters

Three elderly sisters, ages 92, 94 and 96, shared a house together. One evening, the 96 year old sister went upstairs to take a bath. As she put her foot into the tub, she paused. Then she yelled down to the other two sisters and asked, "Was I getting in the tub or out?"

"You dern fool," said the 94 year old. "I'll come up and see." When she got half way up the stairs she paused. "Was I going up the stairs or down?"

The 92 year old sister was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of tea and thought, "Oh I hope I never get that forgetful, knock on wood." She shook her head and called out, "I'll be up to help you both as soon as I see who's at the door."
Jan 18, 2012 01:07
  • BOBERT
A VERY oldie GUEST20649, but still a goodie. Try this for size;

'Well you see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.
Jan 18, 2012 02:16
  • BBQQ
Bobert, what if you are drunk after a few beer? Do you feel you are smarter? I saw drunk people several times. They are "smarter". No matter what you said to them, they just told you "I am not drunk yet. Let's drink more."
Jan 18, 2012 15:05
GUEST20649 Good one Bobert!
Jan 18, 2012 17:05
GUEST20649 12 Shots!

A guy walks into a bar, sits down and says to the bartender, "Quick pour me twelve drinks." So the bartender pours him twelve shots and the guy starts shooting them back as fast as he could, one after another.

The bartender says to the guy, "Boy you are drinking those drinks really fast." The guys says, "Well, you would be drinking really fast too if you had what I've got." The bartender says, "What've you got?" The guy says, "75 cents."
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Last chance.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code