Menu
Who would you become if you time traveled to the ancient time?
Dec 31, 2011 01:08
  • BBQQ
What kind of TV serials are the most popular in China? Time-Travel TV serials. In 2011, Gong Suo Xin Yu and Bu Bu Jing Xin are two representatives.

In Gong Suo Xin Yu, a girl who runs an antique store occasionally travels back to the Qing Dynasty during the reign of Emperor Kangxi. She becomes a lady of the imperial and has ‘an unbelievable trip’. She falls in love with two sons of Emperor Kangxi. One is Yinzhen who becomes the Emperor Yongzheng later. The other is the eighth son of Emperor Kang Xi, her true love.

At last, she comes back to the morden time. Her true love (the eighth son of Emperor Kang Xi) follows her to the modern time and they get together forever.

Bu Bu Jing Xin has the similar plots with Gong Suo Xin Yu. Some sources claim that Gong Suo Xin Yu copies the plots from Bu Bu Jing Xin, a novel adapted and made to a TV serial.

In this TV serial, a girl called Zhang Xiao quarrelswith her boyfriend on the street because she has found out her boyfriend has an affair with another girl. Suddenly, she was hit by a car and then gets shocked by the high tension wire. Her soul comes to the Qing Dynasty during the reign of Emperor Kang Xi. She is reborn as a girl called Ruoxi. She is also in relationship with the forth and eighth sons of Emperor Kaing Xi.

However, the ending is totally different from Gong Suo Xin Yu. She gets married with the 14th son of Emperor Kang Xi and passes away. After her death, her soul comes back. She wakes up in the hospital but still remembers what she has experienced in the Qing Dynasty. One day, she meets ‘Emperor Yongzheng’ in a museum. But he doesn’t know her anymore.
Dec 31, 2011 01:10
  • BBQQ
I have watched Gong Suo Xin Yu and Bu Bu Jing Xin. Sometimes, I ask myself "Who would I become if I came back to the ancient times?"

Do you ever think similarly like me? Who would you become if you came back to the ancient times?
Last edited by BBQQ: Dec 31, 2011 01:12
Jan 6, 2012 20:04
  • KEVIN0518
I don't want to become anyone. If possible, I just want to time travel in ancient times.
Jan 7, 2012 13:45
  • ATTA_BUTT
How I can see china TV on net? need web site, if there is English channel.
Jan 9, 2012 22:12
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

How I can see china TV on net? need web site, if there is English channel.

www.cntv.cn
english.cntv.cn

You can find English Channel on that website.
Jan 10, 2012 09:47
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

www.cntv.cn
english.cntv.cn

You can find English Channel on that website.

Thanks RAINDROP
Jan 13, 2012 21:49
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Thanks RAINDROP

You are welcome. Who would you want to become?
Jan 14, 2012 21:34
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

You are welcome. Who would you want to become?

what it's means???
Jan 14, 2012 21:40
GUESTLEO
Quote:

what it's means???

I think Raindrop is asking 'Who would you become if you time traveled to the ancient time?', the topic of this thread.
Jan 15, 2012 10:41
  • CARLOS
I would not travel to angient times, 26.09.1918 in Marcoing France would be enough.

I would pop up as Henry Tandey and shoot a man.

Carlos
Jan 16, 2012 11:40
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTLEO

I think Raindrop is asking 'Who would you become if you time traveled to the ancient time?', the topic of this thread.

Interesting but didn't thought over it.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Who would you become if you time traveled to the ancient time?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code