Menu
Who would you become if you time traveled to the ancient time?
Jan 18, 2012 01:26
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

I would not travel to angient times, 26.09.1918 in Marcoing France would be enough.

I would pop up as Henry Tandey and shoot a man.

Carlos

Whom will you shoot at? You are about to change the history, right?
Jan 28, 2012 05:51
  • CARLOS
A story tells that Tandey met a wounded german corporal in the woods there. He did not shoot him but let him go.

Later the Prime Minister Chamberlain was with a man looking at a painting painted from a photo. In the painting was Henry Tandey. The man said that Tandey saved his life. The man was Adolf Hitler.

Of course the story is unconfirmed.

Carlos
Jan 28, 2012 21:25
  • BBQQ
Carlos, thanks for telling me the story. But I advise you think it twice before shooting him down. You may save millions of people but millions of people might disappear meanwhile.

I can not imagine of someone goes back and kills Emperor Qinshihuang.
Feb 10, 2012 11:15
  • VANESSAZHONG
When I was in the junior school, my favorite cartoon book was the daughter of the Nile. It was quite famous at that time. And when I grew older, I liked to book a cartoon magazine which was called Cartoon Princess. In fact, the true purpose was to see one story ---the name of the actress was Xili, still this kind of plot.
Certainly, as a devotional fan of soap operas, I had saw these two operas before and I think Bu Bu Jing Xin was better. However, there are too many time travels. I feel that I am not interested in them now. If I have spare time, I'd rather read some of my old cartoon magazines.
Last edited by VANESSAZHONG: Feb 10, 2012 11:18
Feb 10, 2012 19:59
  • JIMMYB
VANESSAZHONG,

I watch cartoon on TV. Prince of Tennis and Bleach are my favorites. Recently, the New Prince of Tennis has been shown on TV. Very interesting.
Feb 11, 2012 03:38
  • VANESSAZHONG
Yes, the New Prince of Tennis is not bad. I have been watching it, too.
Feb 13, 2012 20:26
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG

Yes, the New Prince of Tennis is not bad. I have been watching it, too.

Haha, what a surprise. I watched the latest at last weekend. The TV serials of New Prince of Tennis are shown too slowly on the TV. Thus, I found the cartoons and started reading it.

Well, who is your favorite in the Prince of Tennis? My favorite is Tezuka Kunimitsu.
Feb 15, 2012 06:53
  • VANESSAZHONG
Fujisama in Segaku.
Feb 15, 2012 19:38
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG

Fujisama in Segaku.

Fujisama? He is a very talented tennis player. If he takes it seriously, he will become invincible.

Ryoma Echizen is the leading actor in the cartoon. But he is not the one we like most.
Feb 16, 2012 08:19
  • VANESSAZHONG
Yes, in most movies or serials, I often don't like the main actor. I know maybe it's a little weird. For example, Mitsui Hisashi in Slam Dunk and Hyoda in Saint Seiya Chronicle are my favorites.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Who would you become if you time traveled to the ancient time?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code