Menu
To lead three chained men crawling on the street to fight against male chauvinism? What do you think
Feb 10, 2012 03:10
  • JIMMYB
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 2 vote(s)
  2. 10 vote(s)
  3. 6 vote(s)
  4. 2 vote(s)
  5. 0 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Holding a paper cardboard in her hands, a woman leads three chained men who crawl on the street. A man of them turns his head and licks the woman’s shoes.

Don’t be surprised. It is an ‘art work’ made by four young artists. They name their art work ‘Raise your whip of ethics’. You may not know that they play the roles in their art work. According to them, the art work aims at promoting equality between men and women and fighting against male chauvinism.

Do we have to humiliate men to promote sexual equality? If women want to be respected, they have to learn to respect other people. What do you think?

Last edited by JIMMYB: Feb 10, 2012 03:11
Feb 10, 2012 21:18
  • BBQQ
I really want to know what the three men have in mind when people on the street stare at them.

If women want to be respected, they have to learn to respect other people.

Totally right. I hate male chauvinism too. But you don't have to treat men like dog, right?
Feb 11, 2012 00:32
  • SUNNYDREAM
Just a question: Do they promote sexual equality or women's superiority? The sexual equality doesn't mean that women can humiliate men in this way.
Feb 11, 2012 08:04
  • VANESSAZHONG
Is that another show?
Feb 12, 2012 22:06
GUESTGUEST 110 Ha, i cant see any equality here.. Its just as it used to be with man and women.
I am a male, i think its a good thing that the two genders get similar treatment.
But the problem i have with many Women is that they want to do the same as men did to them. So they are not a bit better than those men...
Feb 13, 2012 21:22
"If women want to be respected, they have to learn to respect other people."

Well said. If women humiliate men in this way, how can we show our respect to them? Men are not dogs. We do not need chains.
Feb 24, 2012 01:40
GUEST5532 It's not a call for equality but a humiliation to all men. I can not understand why the men were willing to be played in this way.
Post a Reply to: To lead three chained men crawling on the street to fight against male chauvinism? What do you think
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code