Menu
wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
Apr 15, 2012 08:34
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTKCWONG

hi Spring, tell me about where the hardware and furniture hardware wholesale market i can find in guangzhou, thankyou.

Dear, if you've said "Spring, would you```pls, thank you", I will be more happy
Apr 16, 2012 01:31
  • WANHU
Ms Dan, some people just like to bulldoze through without asking permission. They won't use: could you.. or I appreciate it very much if you...
Wan
Apr 24, 2012 01:49
GUEST19990 hii dear i want branded copy goods market of mans wear shirts jeans t-shirts for all mans wear..and good quality also can u help me dear
Apr 27, 2012 22:49
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST19990

hii dear i want branded copy goods market of mans wear shirts jeans t-shirts for all mans wear..and good quality also can u help me dear

Garment is in Guangzhou railway station area, as mentioned upstairs.
Apr 28, 2012 14:51
GUEST58166 Hi Spring,

thanks for the information, pls is the textile city named above same as the wholesale market in zhonda?

thx
Apr 29, 2012 03:33
  • MACHOSON
Hello Spring,

I have followed your guidance in this thread and really appreciate your information. Could you give me some idea as to where I can find different kinds of iPhone & Galaxy S2 back covers and dress material (stone buttons) in GZ or other places in China? My order quantity is not very big, just been in this business and want to source myself in my next trip to China.

Thanking you in advance...

P.S. I hear there is a market in GZ which is called something like "Aang Tang Pasha", appreciate if you can help me with the correct name, thanks!
Last edited by MACHOSON: Apr 29, 2012 03:34
Apr 30, 2012 09:26
  • ABASIN
Hi Spring,
would you please tell me the best wholesale for dc solar bulbs (home lighting) and wire and cable. because I want to come china 1st time
May 1, 2012 12:36
GUESTKAPIL WANT TO KNOW ABOUT STATIONERY WHOLE SALE MARKETS IN CHINA
May 5, 2012 05:40
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST58166

Hi Spring,<br />
<br />
thanks for the information, pls is the textile city named above same as the wholesale market in zhonda?<br />
<br />
thx

1. zhongda fabric market is for the raw material of garment and accessories - it's the biggest in China. You are supposed to find anything about garment accessories in the world there, they can open your own model all the time. I was companying two UK customers there in the last three days.
Name: China Fabric & Accessories Center/广州国际轻纺城
Add: Guangzhou Haizhu district Xingang road No.114/海珠区新港路144号(近中山大学)

2. Guangzhou railway station garment market is for the finished garment, have over 20 garment buildings for all most all style garment - have underware garment building, have copy brand garment building, have leather garment building, have mix garment building.
And in that district have all relavent wholesale market such as shoes market, bag market, watch market, fashion accessories market and cosmic market ect.

The following three are part of them
1.Guangzhou white horse garment wholesale market / 广州市白马服装专业市场
Address: 广州市站南路16号
2.Guangzhou hong mian garment wholesale market/ 红棉服装批发市场
3.Guangzhou liu hua garment wholesale market / 流花服装批发市场
what's the detail things you are looking for?
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: May 5, 2012 06:10
May 5, 2012 06:01
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST19990

hii dear i want branded copy goods market of mans wear shirts jeans t-shirts for all mans wear..and good quality also can u help me dear

There are lots of garment mall in the Guangzhou railway station district, different building for different style.

For the copy brand you can go to KINDO, have most of the famous brand copy garment.
Name: KINDO/金都(国际)服装城
Add: Guangzhou tianhe zhan xi road kingdu garment center(near GZ railway station) / 天河区站西路 金都服装城(火车站附近,靠近汇美国际)
Page 4 of 68    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code