Menu
wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
May 5, 2012 06:06
  • SPRINGDAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by MACHOSON View Post

Hello Spring,<br />
<br />
I have followed your guidance in this thread and really appreciate your information. Could you give me some idea as to where I can find different kinds of iPhone & Galaxy S2 back covers and dress material (stone buttons) in GZ or other places in China? My order quantity is not very big, just been in this busin...

Hey MACHOSON, best wishes for your new start business.
For "dress material (stone buttons)" you can go to zhongda market as I mention on upstairs 41.
For Iphone I don't know.
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: May 5, 2012 06:12
May 7, 2012 03:42
  • WANHU
For iphone, maybe can go to New Asia International Electronic Market at Xidi 2 Malu.
Wan
May 7, 2012 12:34
  • CARAGZ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTKCWONG

hi Spring, tell me about where the hardware and furniture hardware wholesale market i can find in guangzhou, thankyou.

you can have a look at nan an road, nan an building material decoration street.
May 7, 2012 12:39
  • CARAGZ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTKAPIL

WANT TO KNOW ABOUT STATIONERY WHOLE SALE MARKETS IN CHINA

you can go to yi yuan stationary and toy market in huang sha, or de bao market on yi de road
May 7, 2012 23:35
GUEST78230 we are planning to come Guangzhou for worker uniform, high quality, big quantity, any suggestion?
May 9, 2012 20:04
  • SPRINGDAN
Find several factory before you came, it's better you can tell them your detail specification of the fabric when talk to them. There is no wholesale market for this products in GZ, the labor insurance market is small and few factory directly.

Nomarly making sample need one week, when you have high requirement then must be longer. it's better to ask for several factory make sample for you if could, be patient and prepare time if you want to do this by yourself
Last edited by SPRINGDAN: May 9, 2012 20:06
May 10, 2012 11:33
GUEST31226 Acrylic market

Hi,
Could you please tell me where I can find acrylic products in Guangzhou?

Thanks
May 11, 2012 12:18
GUEST78236 Hi, Dear, do you know any wholesale marekt I can find the blinds? the vinyl blinds, not fabric curtain?

Thank you.
May 18, 2012 13:46
  • RIPPLES

Hi Spring

I want to buy zippers from China and would like to know
1) Which is the best place to source them.
2) Do the suppliers negotiate on the price and by how much if they do negotiate?
3) I cannot communicate in chinese.So will it be difficult to communicate with sellers in the zipper market.
I havent sourced from China before and any other information that a person buying for the first time should know would be highly appreciated.Thank You.Michael
May 20, 2012 09:31
  • SPRINGDAN
Dear Micheal,

The zipper belongs to garment accessories, the best market in Guangzhou for it is "zhongda fabric market", as mentioned on upstairs #41.

price can be negotionable, some people there can speak very simple English, can tell you the price. I walking inside there yesterday.

I may help you if need assistance.

Page 5 of 68    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale market summary list - Guangzhou and nearby city
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code