Mar 14, 2012 02:47
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 19 vote(s)
  2. 17 vote(s)
  3. 21 vote(s)
  4. 33 vote(s)
  5. 23 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
It's been 5 years since I took my job after graduation. I remember that I went outside to tavel at least once every year. So far, I have been to Chongqing, Wuhan, Beijing, Hefei, Pingyao and Tianjin. In these cities, I have visited many tourist spots. Really wonderful!

How often do you travel? I mean "Visiting other places".
Mar 14, 2012 22:31
  • APAULT
Hey, you left out an important option: Travel permanently. So I selected 'other'.
Mar 15, 2012 08:32
  • VANESSAZHONG
I always keep travelling around in Sichuan. But most of time, I travel for someone else to accomplish their tour. And when I am free, I often manage my own jouney.
Mar 16, 2012 02:28
GUESTSQUIRREL I have guduate 3 year since 2009, it seems almost for 4 year.
I will travelling to other city at lease once a year.
In 2009, I have been to xiamen during Tomb-swamping days.
In 2010,I just been very busy for my work at the South China Argriculture University as assistance. I didn't go to a lot of place, and I experience my life of slow down, I didn't know what I should be , I lose of my ways of life, the directtions.
And at the end of the year to 2011, I apply the job my famlily recommend to me as the bank casher at another city, I thought the decision of changing my job will bring in fresh blood in my life, but I seems not, I got even much lose of my life, I can't get accustom of living there , I am not happy and always thinks is it not the life I will be really like. So I quit again, and come back to my favor city there is always full of ethusiam and thrilling--Guangzhou.
So, in 2011, I only stay in the bank for 7 months, and I left again. come back to guangzhou as real estate agency especially for foreigner looking for apartments. In this half a year, I have been visit Phonix city on the national day, the East China of the 3 famouse city, Wuxi, hangzhou, suzhou, it is a fantasy travelling, left me an unforgotable experience, I feel really relax, enjoy my free life, I feel more happy.
I don't know why I am here write down my experience of travelling, just i can ensure that I am a girl like freedom and passion life, I cann't stand the life of borning and stay unchange. When I was young, I should take the courage of travelling a lot and expericen a lot and enrich my life without any regret if I am getting old. Even I am always making wrong decision, but how I know what will happen in the next if I didn't make it change.
In the near future, I hope I have chance to visiting more place.
Mar 16, 2012 02:48
Quote:

Originally Posted by APAULT

Hey, you left out an important option: Travel permanently. So I selected 'other'.

Travel permanently? You are an expat in China, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG

I always keep travelling around in Sichuan. But most of time, I travel for someone else to accomplish their tour. And when I am free, I often manage my own jouney.

Vanessa, you must be a tour guide, right?
Mar 16, 2012 05:21
  • VANESSAZHONG
You have the right answer.
Mar 16, 2012 20:28
  • DREAMYBD
Travel is a part of my life. I can not think my life without traveling. I like to travel minimum one time on the year.
Mar 17, 2012 00:51
Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG

You have the right answer.

Wow, I just make a guess and didn't expect that I was right. Traveling is very nice. A good tour guide can make your trips more enjoyable. However, I do not like those tour guides who treat their clients badly.
Mar 17, 2012 02:21
  • VANESSAZHONG
There are too many bad news concerning the traveling traps and conscienceless guides. But I'm not depressed. I think that only the good service and professional attitude could do some help for both tourists and us. And, of course, do more communication could work better.
Mar 17, 2012 04:51
  • SKKHAN
i am to visit every year.
Mar 19, 2012 08:58
  • BLEMISH
Used to travel approximately every six months overseas to different countries, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong etc. However, since visiting China about 4 years ago, I've visited the great country and different regions 4 times. Guilin, Yangzhou, Nanning, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Wuhan.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How often do you travel?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code