Menu
How often do you travel?
Mar 19, 2012 20:20
  • WANHU
The question is how often? I won't know how often until I checked my passport, and surprisingly I have travelled to China for more than fifty times, since 2004. I never thought of travelling to China before 2004, but when sickness came knocking, some friends recommended me to search for altenative which now is aptly known as complimentary. In China I have been to only a few places due to time constraints, (but thanks to AirAsia, with its promotional offers, enabling me to travel) I managed to travel to some provinces besides Tianjin and Beijing. I will try to cover the 21 cities of Guangdong. So far for GD Province, I have been to Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Huizhou, Dongguan, Foshan, Jiangmen (and Xinhui), Zhanjiang, Zhongshan, and Yangliang.

Shanghai is too crowded, maybe because I visited it during China's National Day holiday. Going to Yiwu, I'd prefer from Guangzhou than Shenzhen because from Shenzhen it transits in Xiamen, wasting travelling time for one hour. I like Guangzhou, not only it offers business products but also authentic local and international cuisines.

Mar 20, 2012 01:14
Quote:

Originally Posted by BLEMISH

Used to travel approximately every six months overseas to different countries, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong etc. However, since visiting China about 4 years ago, I've visited the great country and different regions 4 times. Guilin, Yangzhou, Nanning, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Wuhan.

I am jealous of you, Blemish. Don't you have to work? How could you make it possible?
Mar 20, 2012 01:16
Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG

There are too many bad news concerning the traveling traps and conscienceless guides. But I'm not depressed. I think that only the good service and professional attitude could do some help for both tourists and us. And, of course, do more communication could work better.

I trust you, Vanessa. Which city do you live in? I might visit your city and ask you to be my guide Seriously!
Mar 20, 2012 01:18
What? You have been to China about 50 times? OMG! I have been never to go out of China. I guess that you have known much more about China, right?
Mar 20, 2012 03:13
  • BLEMISH
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

I am jealous of you, Blemish. Don't you have to work? How could you make it possible?

I was seld-employed so used to take 2 or 3 weeks holiday every 6 months.
Mar 20, 2012 20:18
Quote:

Originally Posted by BLEMISH

I was seld-employed so used to take 2 or 3 weeks holiday every 6 months.

seld-employed or self-employed? I am dreaming of having such a job too. But I do not know what I can do.
Mar 21, 2012 06:29
  • WANHU
That's why sometimes I chipped in giving my 2-cent worth of experience in China, sharing with others, who sometimes too lazy to surf the net. This April I will be going to China again, but only from HK to GZ via Hung Hom train station.
Wan
Mar 21, 2012 21:01
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

That's why sometimes I chipped in giving my 2-cent worth of experience in China, sharing with others, who sometimes too lazy to surf the net. This April I will be going to China again, but only from HK to GZ via Hung Hom train station.
Wan

It's true. Some people are too lazy to search answers on the internet. They just throw their questions to other people and keep waiting for answers. Sometimes, they even can not clarify their questions.
Mar 21, 2012 21:18
  • WANHU
It is good if you have the means to travel, go and travel and observe earth and its beauty. Anyway, if I have known China earlier (I only travelled to China from 2004), I would have been here earlier. So much to search and so much to learn. Well, anyway, every country has its own specialty and attraction(s).
Wan
Mar 22, 2012 02:24
  • BLEMISH
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

seld-employed or self-employed? I am dreaming of having such a job too. But I do not know what I can do.

There are many opportunities in China. My dream is to live and work in China.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How often do you travel?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code