Menu
“Some tourists are pigs”, says a chairman of a tour company in the Phoenix Town
Mar 23, 2012 21:58
  • BBQQ
What will you say to those tourists who were ripped off in the scenic spots? Some comforting words? Think about it.

Ye Wenzhi, a chairman of a tour company in the Phoenix Town, says “Some tourists are pigs” after hearing so many tourists were ripped off in the scenic spots. He also says that some tourists are keen on gaining petty advantages and spend money recklessly.

In fact, Phoenix Town has become a notorious destination in many Chinese people’s eyes. Many news reports have reported that the tourists were ripped off, beaten or even robbed in the Phoenix Town. Thus, many people have already put Phoenix Town on their blacklist. They won’t go there for a visit.

Suppose you were a tourist who was ripped off in the Phoenix Town, what would you say when someone said “you are a pig”?
Mar 29, 2012 01:36
GUEST52168 I hope his tour company goes belly up
Mar 29, 2012 22:26
Zhangjiajie and Phoenix Town are two notorious destinations in China. After reading so many reports, I have already made up my mind that I won't go there.

The scenery in Zhangjiajie and Phoenix are beautiful but some people there are ugly. They do whatever they can to rip off the tourists.

Apr 3, 2012 17:00
  • WANHU
When someone says: you're a pig. I know he's an uncultured.
Wan
Apr 4, 2012 22:04
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

When someone says: you're a pig. I know he's an uncultured.
Wan

When someone says "you are a pig", he must have a "pig head'.
Post a Reply to: “Some tourists are pigs”, says a chairman of a tour company in the Phoenix Town
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code