Menu
BEST FOOD IN CHINA
Apr 3, 2012 03:21
  • DREAMYBD
Hello, i am very interested in China food.So, I want to know about China food.Which are most delicious and popular.

Thanks in helping.
Apr 6, 2012 05:43
  • DAVEC
Any Chinese food is good, different flavours and spices from all around.

Can I assume you havent been to China to try it? because whatever you have eaten outside of China most certainly is not real food.

I am lucky that the restaurants owners in my UK city know me and know that I will eat 'real' Chinese food, they have 2 menus. One is for 'western style Chinese' which obviously caters for the popular foods and the other menu is for 'Chinese customers' who want to eat exactly what they would back home.
Apr 7, 2012 01:44
Dave, I just heard that western style Chinese food had been improved to cater to the westerners' taste. Can you tell me more about it? What's the real Chinese food on their menu?
Apr 9, 2012 10:02
  • DAVEC
My local restaurant has a chef from Fujian, most of the food on the menu is from his region. I suppose the main difference is it will be the type of ingredients westerners wont eat. Chicken feet, duck throat, intestines things like that and cooked simply like in China.

I think sweet and sour is a good example, in the west it has loads of pineapple and sugar making it too sweet. the sweet and sour I learnt in China has chilli and no pineapple
Apr 10, 2012 01:58
sweet and sour fillet of pork (Tang Cu Li Ji) is one of my favorite dishes. No chilli is added.

I thought that most westerners wouldn't eat chicken feet, duck throat and intestines things. What about you? Chicken feet and duck neck are my favorites. But I do not eat them often because they are not good for my health.
Apr 11, 2012 09:17
  • WANHU
I like chicken feet. Sometimes I make soup. Making salad also worth a try. In my country some areas chicken feet are given free, while some wet markets and supermarkets they are sold quite expensive.
Wan
Apr 12, 2012 12:44
  • DAVEC
I am not too keen on chicken feet but duck throat and duck tongue is nice. Intestines and stuff like that is fine
Apr 12, 2012 21:16
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC

I am not too keen on chicken feet but duck throat and duck tongue is nice. Intestines and stuff like that is fine

Never ate duck tongue before. I think I will give it a try in the future.

I also love chicken wings, especially roast ones. I remembered that I ate six or seven chicken wings when I had lunch with my friends.
May 30, 2012 20:21
Come to qingdao, here more seafood, fresh and delicate--gala,shrimp,squird,
May 30, 2012 21:15
GUESTALVIN
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC

duck tongue? any of Intestines are inpossible for me. I like vegetables very much, of any kind. BTW, Cool noodle is my favorite and I can't image how my life would be if I can not have it at least once every week.. wow, delicious
May 31, 2012 06:34
  • WANHU
Chicken feet make a good stock as soup or to cook other things such as chicken rice, etc.
Wan
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: BEST FOOD IN CHINA
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code