Menu
The best food you ate in China!
Apr 5, 2012 04:16
  • ICEBERG
China is a vast country. The local flavors, snacks and dishes differ from place to place. When I travel in a city, I will go to taste local flavors. The best food (should be snack) I had is Tianjin fried dough twist (Tianjin Ma Hua in Chinese).

How many kinds of food did you eat when you traveled in China? What is the best in your eyes?
Apr 6, 2012 05:39
  • DAVEC
I eat food on the streets and try to go to small local restaurants that people recommend.
Too many good things to have a favourite.

In my travels I have had everything from silkworms on sticks to 4 star restaurants.
Maybe as a region my preference would be Yunnan, love the food and the coffee is great.
Apr 7, 2012 01:46
silkworms on sticks? I am a Chinese and don't have the courage to eat them. How did you do it? Did you eat it when someone cheated you that they weren't worms?
Apr 9, 2012 09:58
  • DAVEC
someone bought it and handed it to me, I didnt want to say no so just ate them
Apr 10, 2012 02:00
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC

someone bought it and handed it to me, I didnt want to say no so just ate them

Wow, you were very brave. I can't do it. Last time I saw someone ate fried scorpion. What the hell! How could he eat it?
Apr 21, 2012 01:25
  • RAINDROP
The best food is what you eat when you are very hungry. At that moment, anything edible is the best.
Apr 26, 2012 20:38
  • LOKI
I can not repeat on this thread what i like to eat,, but when these tiny fingers get a hold of it..I like it!!
May 10, 2012 06:37
  • WANHU
Guangzhou has a lot of food to offer, from fine dining to street food, from authentic Chinese to international. You can see Italian, Middle East, South Asian and even Thai cuisine.
Wan
Jun 8, 2012 19:49
  • JANICE_DALE
I like their famous dumplings and I can eat 20pcs. of dumplings. I like it because the taste is very light especially when you put a sauce on it. Also, food that comes from Asia are very healthy because of the ingredients they put in it.
Jun 9, 2012 07:40
  • WANHU
Then you can try HK dim sum
Wan
Jun 9, 2012 22:41
Ok. The best food I ate was dishes made by my moms. She is the best cook in my eyes. Unfortunately, I am far away from home and seldom have a chance to eat her dishes.

Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: The best food you ate in China!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code