Menu
What kind of tourist attraction do you often visit?
Apr 20, 2012 09:21
  • BLEMISH
"To me, I am too lazy to search for the info and do not want to pay for the tour guide."

Same here. That's why the Great Wall has never been of interest to me. I would prefer to see the Hua Shan Mountain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9UZbnNjJbY
Apr 20, 2012 20:43
Quote:

Originally Posted by BLEMISH

"To me, I am too lazy to search for the info and do not want to pay for the tour guide."

Same here. That's why the Great Wall has never been of interest to me. I would prefer to see the Hua Shan Mountain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9UZbnNjJbY

Blemish, tell me when you come. Maybe, we can visit Mt. Huashan together. I am in Xian but I haven't seen Mt. Huashan too. Honestly, I am afraid of climbing Mt. Huashan. It too high and steep and I am afraid of height.
Apr 21, 2012 00:31
  • BLEMISH
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

Blemish, tell me when you come. Maybe, we can visit Mt. Huashan together. I am in Xian but I haven't seen Mt. Huashan too. Honestly, I am afraid of climbing Mt. Huashan. It too high and steep and I am afraid of height.

ok, maybe we can get the cable car to the top
Apr 21, 2012 20:52
  • VANESSAZHONG
It's not too high. Last time I went there, I used about 5 hours from Yuquanyuan Temple to East Peak of Huashan. And I climbed slowly. We had a short stay at the East Peak Hotel and then saw the sunrise around 5:45 am.
Apr 22, 2012 14:14
  • MARK_81
I like this threat many new ideas of places I might wanna see/visit soon! thanks everybody!

Apr 23, 2012 21:04
Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG

It's not too high. Last time I went there, I used about 5 hours from Yuquanyuan Temple to East Peak of Huashan. And I climbed slowly. We had a short stay at the East Peak Hotel and then saw the sunrise around 5:45 am.

Vanessa, I am very afraid of height. I feel uncomfortable even I stand at the 12th floor. What a shame!

Most people choose to climb the Huashan Mountain at night because they want to see the sunrise. On the other hand, it's dark and you won't feel scared too much. Why? You can't see how dangerous it is.

Well, I think that I will give it a try in the future.
Apr 24, 2012 08:35
  • VANESSAZHONG
Haha, it was just a coincidence for me to climb it at night. We arrived there around 6:30pm. so I searched on the net how much time we would spend if we wanted to get to the East Peak of Mt. Huanshan. Then we decided to start our hiking at 8pm. After we got to the East Peak, we stayed beside the corridor on the 2nd floor at East Peak Hotel for hours. It was fulled of people who wanted to see the sunrise so that we didn't have too much choice.
Apr 24, 2012 21:21
I didn't see sunrise at any mountain. I have made up my mind that I will climb Mt. Huashan this year. Wish me a good luck.
Apr 25, 2012 00:36
Hello,
I like natural attraction,like climating mountain,walking around a see.
Apr 25, 2012 06:35
  • BLEMISH
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

I didn't see sunrise at any mountain. I have made up my mind that I will climb Mt. Huashan this year. Wish me a good luck.

Brave Man considering you are scared of heights :-)
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What kind of tourist attraction do you often visit?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code