Menu
What kind of tourist attraction do you often visit?
Apr 18, 2012 21:08
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by HAPPYBUDDHA1043

OCT = October

Ok, I just thought it was a place name. If you wrote Oct., I would figure it out.
Apr 19, 2012 02:49
  • BLEMISH
Any natural scenery for me.
Apr 19, 2012 03:06
Quote:

Originally Posted by BLEMISH

Any natural scenery for me.

So you are totally not interested in man-made tourist sites? Can you tell me why?
Apr 19, 2012 05:47
  • BLEMISH
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

So you are totally not interested in man-made tourist sites? Can you tell me why?

I like man made architecture. Temples etc. But I prefer scenic places. I`m not too much bothered about tourist attractions. (Too many tourists lol).
Apr 19, 2012 21:33
Quote:

Originally Posted by BLEMISH

I like man made architecture. Temples etc. But I prefer scenic places. I`m not too much bothered about tourist attractions. (Too many tourists lol).

I am afraid of the tourists too. Thus, I usually travel during the low season. The ticket prices are cheaper and there were fewer tourists. But the scenery sometimes isn't as good as that in the high season.

I have no interest in man-made architecture. If you do not know the history and stories behind the buildings, they mean nothing to you. To acquire the history of the buildings, you have two ways: search info on the internet before you go there or hire a tour guide to tell you about its history.

To me, I am too lazy to search for the info and do not want to pay for the tour guide.
Apr 20, 2012 01:44
  • VANESSAZHONG
Fortunately, not all the people share the same ideas with you, or I will be totally poverty-stricken.
I also like go to scenery spots at the low seasons because of the noisy tourists. Of course, it will costs less than the high seasons/
Apr 20, 2012 03:19
Quote:

Originally Posted by VANESSAZHONG

Fortunately, not all the people share the same ideas with you, or I will be totally poverty-stricken.
I also like go to scenery spots at the low seasons because of the noisy tourists. Of course, it will costs less than the high seasons/

Haha, do not worry, Vanessa. I'd hire a very knowledgeable tour guide like you if possible. How much do you charge? I do not like tour guides because some of notorious tour guides who insulted or menaced their clients.

Apr 20, 2012 05:46
  • WANHU
Jimmy, OCT is Overseas Chinese Town, quite famous in Nanshan District, Shenzhen
Wan
Apr 20, 2012 05:48
  • WANHU
Anyway, apologise for being late, because I'm preparing to go to HK tomorrow then to SZ. A lot of things to trash out in my office before my journey so not often online.
Wan
Apr 20, 2012 06:04
  • VANESSAZHONG
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

<br />
<br />
Haha, do not worry, Vanessa. I'd hire a very knowledgeable tour guide like you if possible. How much do you charge? I do not like tour guides because some of notorious tour guides who insulted or menaced their clients. <br />
<br />

Actually, nearly all my clients are foreigners. To them, the most important thing is doing a good service. I seldom guide them to the shopping centres because they don't have to. Their tour doesn't have this schedule. Of course, if they want to watch or taste something special in Chengdu, I will do then. So they've got nothing to complain about my tour service till now.
Last edited by VANESSAZHONG: Apr 20, 2012 06:06
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What kind of tourist attraction do you often visit?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code