Menu
Is there anyone want to travel China's rural?
May 30, 2012 01:57
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

There are 23 provinces (including Taiwan) and 5 autonomous regions in China. I have been only to 12 of its provinces and one autonomous region, namely Guangxi. In 2005, I went to Anji through Hangzhou to see various kinds of bamboo products.
Wan

As a Chinese, I do not visit as many provinces as you did. It's a shame.
May 30, 2012 03:37
  • WANHU
You can built your expertise on Xi'an, and generally on Shaanxi province.
Wan
May 30, 2012 22:53
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

You can built your expertise on Xi'an, and generally on Shaanxi province.
Wan

Wan, I travel because I love photography. I prefer to take pictures of beautiful landscape.
May 31, 2012 04:51
  • WANHU
During my time, when I took photography in school, it was an expensive hobby. It's good to be able to develop negatives and photographs. Also when without heater, I would use iron to dry those bromide papers.
Wan
Jun 3, 2012 01:54
Wan,

Today photography is not an expesive hobby anymore. The digital cameras are widely used. You just have to buy one and keep shooting. If you are not satisfied, just delete the photos.

You know, I have taken a lot of pictures. But I seldom print them out. It is ok to appreciate those photos on my laptop.
Jun 3, 2012 12:47
  • MICECHOW
so seems I am so lucky that living in my hometown, cause I almost produce all kinds of food I need myself, as a farmer, I also love the clean water, clean sky, and fresh air here~~ but still, I want to travel around, but seems it's a great job~

by the way, I envy you guys have been to so many places to play! HAHA~
Jun 3, 2012 22:45
  • WANHU
Yes MiceChow, the city folks realised how good to be able to breathe the fresh air, the unpolluted cool water from the well, but unfortunately like me, I have no land to cultivate, no paddy field to plough, no orchards to grow fruits and no fresh air to inhale. All I ever do everyday is inhaling the smog and carbon monoxide emit from the millions of exhaust pipes from the many vehicle on city roads.
Wan
Jun 4, 2012 13:11
  • MICECHOW
That's true! I understand. but as I know still many people flock into the city from countryside, for the money first, and they believe that the city will give them a better life, for example, children in city will get a good education.

the countryside, seems just the place for their memories. I don't know I am lucky or just stupic, becasuse I just want make my life in my place here....
Jun 4, 2012 21:05
Mice,

Some farmers are forced to make money in cities. In their hometown, their fields are occupied. They have no land to plant crops. Then they come to cities to work to support their families.

Young people, especially those who come from the countryside and study in college, stay and work in cities because they want to change their lives. They already live in countryside for at least 22 years. Now they plan to make a change. But it won't be easy to make their dream come true.
Jun 5, 2012 01:48
  • WANHU
Mice, young people have more ideas. If my family has land to farm, I won't be staying in the city. Like Lonely said, though I am not forced to work in the city, but it's the only opportunity for me to get a better income if compared to what I would receive if work in my hometown. As I have established myself here in the city, it's not easy to go back to start a new work. It will be a long search.

Some of those work in the city can't even support themselves, the money finishes before the month ends. Being filial, they need to send money to their parents, from which source?

Wan
Page 5 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is there anyone want to travel China's rural?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code