Menu
Is there anyone want to travel China's rural?
Jun 28, 2012 03:53
Wan,

You really live a luxurious life compared with me. Vegetables are expensive here. Not long ago, the tomato costs around CNY 3 per 500 grams. Yesterday, the price went down, CNY 1.8 per 500 grams. Cucumber isn't cheap. I remembered that I paid 1.5 for two.
Jun 28, 2012 04:19
GUESTLISA maybe u r noy satisfied with China so much, but we must try to understand . At least China has a large population, and ao many people live a so poor lives. They have poor Knowledge, they don't care "the big things-e.g. the environment etc." what they want is just to earn money to live better.It's really hard to find the balance point
Jun 29, 2012 06:15
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTLISA

maybe u r noy satisfied with China so much, but we must try to understand . At least China has a large population, and ao many people live a so poor lives. They have poor Knowledge, they don't care "the big things-e.g. the environment etc." what they want is just to earn money to live better.It's really hard to find the balance point

Probably you're right dear GuestLisa, not satisfied because there are rooms for improvements that the authority may able to provide and control. China is a good country with hardworking people, and lots of natural resources. Like Japan in the 60s which was known as the maker of cheap imitation products, China, economically has changed for the better. Even some economists say that it is a sleeping economic giant.
Wan
Jul 5, 2012 02:42
The italian or spanish olive oil is too expensive. Last night, I saw a small bottle of spanish olive oil was worth CNY 168. And it is difficult to tell if they are real or not because I read a report, saying that olive oil in Italy and Spain might be fake or low quality. The situation might be worse when it is shipped to China.
Jul 5, 2012 12:52
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

The italian or spanish olive oil is too expensive. Last night, I saw a small bottle of spanish olive oil was worth CNY 168. And it is difficult to tell if they are real or not because I read a report, saying that olive oil in Italy and Spain might be fake or low quality. The situation might be worse when it is shipped to China.

I was once stopped from bringing a bottle of olive oil to China because I know it's very expensive in China. There are two main types of olive oil, one for cooking and the other one for salad dressing. For salad dressing we can drink a spoon twice a day for health.
Wan
Jul 8, 2012 01:46
Wan, I can just afford to avoid GM oil. GM oil is cheap but bad for health. Thus, I spend nearly 80 yuan buying a bottle of veg oil that contains no GM ingredients. The olive oil is too expensive for me.
Jul 10, 2012 03:50
  • WANHU
China impose high import duty.
Wan
Jul 12, 2012 01:16
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

China impose high import duty.
Wan

This is absurd. Usually a nation imposes high import duty to protect its own products. But China doesn't produce olive oil. There is no need to impose high duty on olive oil.
Jul 12, 2012 07:32
  • WANHU
Not only olive oil dearest Lonely, but all other imported products.
Wan
Aug 16, 2012 04:14
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Not only olive oil dearest Lonely, but all other imported products.
Wan

In my opinion, the government should impose tariff on the products that we produce. This good for those producers. For those products we don't produce, better not impose tariff.

Page 8 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is there anyone want to travel China's rural?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code