Menu
Is there anyone want to travel China's rural?
Jun 20, 2012 20:57
Wan,

Read those apartment rental ads on this forum and you will find CNY 4000 is not expensive in Shenzhen. As far as I know, some white collars rent an apartment together to share the rental.
Jun 21, 2012 00:46
  • WANHU
If the income is only 7000 per month, then we can't live cosily in Shenzhen, isn't it? Not to mention income tax we have to pay. Lonely, I think life is hard in China.
Wan
Jun 24, 2012 04:03
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

If the income is only 7000 per month, then we can't live cosily in Shenzhen, isn't it? Not to mention income tax we have to pay. Lonely, I think life is hard in China.
Wan

Yes. If the apartment price is not too high, we can live a bit better.
Jun 24, 2012 08:49
  • WANHU
Other things like bag, clothes, etc are cheap, but these won't quench your hunger. Food, accommodation and even taxi cost more.
Wan
Jun 26, 2012 04:08
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Other things like bag, clothes, etc are cheap, but these won't quench your hunger. Food, accommodation and even taxi cost more.
Wan

I am not a girl. I am not crazy at bags and clothes. And I seldom call taxi. But I have to buy an apartment.
Jun 26, 2012 08:11
  • WANHU
My frequent visits to Mainland China usually to two places, SZ and GZ, although I prefer to use Metro subway, some friends prefer taxi and patronise posh restaurants and hotels, thus some visits may be quite expensive. If I'm travelling alone, budget or no-star is OK with me.

When I'm in my office, for breakfast it would cost me only 2 Yuan (equivalent) and lunch also the same, sometimes only 1 Yuan. Vegetable and sometimes salads I will bring from my house. Warm water and tea are free. Not like China, even plasic bag you need to pay.

Wan
Jun 26, 2012 21:50
  • RAINDROP
Hi Wan, you pay much for transportation and accommodation, so, that is the difference.

I go to work on foot on working days and I need not to pay for my accommodation as my company provides it for me. The most costly things I need to pay is clothes, shoes, bags. Food just covers a small part of my expenditure every month.
Jun 26, 2012 23:10
only 2 Yuan (equivalent) and lunch also the same, sometimes only 1 Yuan.

It sounds very cheap. I am curious what you eat for breakfast and lunch. But you bring vegetables and salads from home. You need to spend money buying vegetables and make salads, right?
Jun 27, 2012 05:50
  • WANHU
Vegetables and salad not that expensive, dearest lonely. Cucumber, tomato, capsicum not that expensive, every morning will cost me less than 1 Yuan. maybe olive oil costs a little but only 2 spoonful, not so much. In China a bottle of Italian Olive v Oil is very expensive.

Some people may spend a lot, Lonely, but for me at the canteen even plain rice only 1 Yuan.
Wan
Jun 27, 2012 05:55
  • WANHU
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAINDROP

Hi Wan, you pay much for transportation and accommodation, so, that is the difference.

I go to work on foot on working days and I need not to pay for my accommodation as my company provides it for me. The most costly things I need to pay is clothes, shoes, bags. Food just covers a small part of my expenditure every month.

You're lucky Raindrop as everything is provided for. I rent a house and need to pay RMB400 for the government quarters. Food, transport, electricity, water, I have to pay. In my vicinity we have the option to buy own gas or monthly subscription of RMB20 per month. For safety, I bought my own cooking gas.
Page 7 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Is there anyone want to travel China's rural?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code