Menu
Would you stop thieves stealing again if you got beaten?
Jul 15, 2012 02:49
  • SUNNYDREAM
, and I found out the snatch thief was caught, with hot frying pan on his head with noodles that became his extra hair.

Someone at the foodstails threw his pan toward the thief? I am not going to disappoint you but this is true.

A 27 years boy and his pals save four people from drowning. However, he lost his life eventually. One of the four saved people even said "It's none of my business" when someone stopped them leaving because the one who saved them wasn't found in water. Maybe, they felt guilty and then came to the boy's family to say sorry.

Later, another report said that the saver didn't say "it's none of my business" but they did leave after being saved.

I can't understand why they could leave immediately after being saved. They never thought of thinking the one who saved them?
Last edited by SUNNYDREAM: Jul 15, 2012 02:54
Jul 16, 2012 02:01
  • NOBODY
throwing a frying pan? Good aim!!!
And yeah, i heard the same news. It's just some people dont care... and that's just horrible. The man saved the people but they dont care about him.. just sad.
Jul 16, 2012 21:36
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOBODY

throwing a frying pan? Good aim!!!
And yeah, i heard the same news. It's just some people dont care... and that's just horrible. The man saved the people but they dont care about him.. just sad.

I am not sure if they were willing to visit the man's family. It is said that they were accompanied by some officials when they arrived at the man's house. The officials didn't let anyone to get close to them. After they worshipped the hero who saved them, they left quickly.
Jul 17, 2012 03:33
  • WANHU
Snatch thief has become a new lucrative profession especially near Luohu's Walmart.
Wan
Jul 17, 2012 21:57
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Snatch thief has become a new lucrative profession especially near Luohu's Walmart.
Wan

You mean there are many thieves at the walmart? Or people get paid when they catch the thieves? I just heard that there are many thieves in Guangzhou, who just take away people's bags on motorcycle.
Jul 24, 2012 21:23
  • WANHU
I think it's a syndicate using children as its ploy. Motorcycles are not allowed in GZ I think. Probably motorised bicycle, but it can't move fast.
Wan
Aug 15, 2012 21:58
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

I think it's a syndicate using children as its ploy. Motorcycles are not allowed in GZ I think. Probably motorised bicycle, but it can't move fast.
Wan

Hehe, I didn't go there before. The motorcycles are forbidden but those thieves come out at night.
Page 6 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Would you stop thieves stealing again if you got beaten?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code