Menu
A British man beaten up after trying to rape a Chinese girl in Beijing
May 13, 2012 01:33
A video has been watched more than 2.6 million times on Youku, a Chinese video website. It records a British man tried to rape a Chinese girl and then two Chinese men beat him up after he punched one of Chinese guys and tried to escape. At the end of the video, the police arrived and took the drunken British guy away. Later, Beijing police confirmed that he was a British guy who held a tourist visa.

According to the report, there are some other victims who were sexually assaulted by him on the subway.

People who committed rape can be sentenced to death, although a prison sentence of 10 to 20 years is a more common punishment. Attempted rape will face a sentence of between 3 and 10 years.

Considering that he is a foreigner, it is unclear that what kind of punishment he will receive. So far, no punishment has been implemented on him.
Last edited by LONELYJOURNEY: May 13, 2012 01:37
May 13, 2012 12:19
  • CARLOS
No jail needed, just put the video in youtube the guys name included.
Then send him back home.

By the way, that guy in white shirt was really brave. I think he deserves his name in public too.

Carlos
May 14, 2012 01:08
  • JIMMYB
Carlos,

I am pretty sure that this guy won't be punished severely. He is a foreigner.

Your idea is nice but I think it is to easy for him. Humiliating him on Youtube.com is not enough.

Unfortunately, some foreigners do not travel in Asian countries including China. They go there to seek 'cheap sex'. These guys should be deported and blacklisted.
May 14, 2012 15:59
  • WANHU
In my country peddling drugs is death (mandatory), regardless the offender is local or foreigner. The same also with molest and rape after being tried in courts, if found guilty, will be sent to prison. Rapist, robber, thief and its kind couldn't be bothered if their behaviour being published in youku, baidu or youtube (not available in China), thus it is not a deterrent factor.
Wan
May 14, 2012 21:30
  • SUNNYDREAM
He is SOB. The emasculation is the best way. It makes sure that he won't hurt any other women no matter they are Chinese or Engilsh.

May 15, 2012 09:11
  • WANHU
Yes, a deterrent factor that stops him from hurting others anymore.
Wan
May 16, 2012 02:06
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Yes, a deterrent factor that stops him from hurting others anymore.
Wan

Will be someone who opposes of emasculating him? I say he deserves that. Do not tell me about 'human rights'.
May 16, 2012 09:31
  • WANHU
Maybe human lefts? Haha
Wan
May 16, 2012 23:09
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Maybe human lefts? Haha
Wan

You are funny, Wan. But I am serious. If he wasn't punished, some people will do the samething like him again.
May 17, 2012 00:16
  • WANHU
I agree with you, Sunnydream. Just like people who have diabetes. When one of the fingers is infected with gangrene, the doctors will cut the finger. Not because they love to cut off the finger but rather to save other good fingers. The law is the same, to deter same people from committing further crimes.

Wan
May 20, 2012 02:28
  • SUNNYDREAM
So far, I haven't read anything about this devil. I do not know if he is sentenced or not.
Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A British man beaten up after trying to rape a Chinese girl in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code