Menu
A British man beaten up after trying to rape a Chinese girl in Beijing
May 20, 2012 09:38
  • WANHU
Whatever, we need equality and justice, and not two sets of law.
Wan
May 20, 2012 23:38
GUEST20437 You know i think its not fair that cuz of one foreigner chinese goverment started to check all foreigners, i heard so many casses about raping chinese girl by chinese people and nothing!!what i think should happened to this guy is to say sorry to that girl and pay her, and be send home and never come back to china again, cuz its obviously, china is not fot him!!
May 21, 2012 01:06
  • SUNNYDREAM
GUEST20437,

Saying sorry and paying that girl is not enough. He must be punished according to Chinese law.
May 21, 2012 05:23
  • WANHU
Yes, just say sorry and pay for the fines to the court (and the aggrieved girl gets nothing). I wonder if he feels the same if his sister got raped. Would he say: well there are many girls get raped, my sister just got unlucky. Say sorry to my parents and promise not to do it again. Maybe pay 500 quids?
Wan
May 21, 2012 22:15
  • WANHU
NST reports today that the Court of Appeal yesterday sentenced S. Aramagam and Steven Lim Beng Chuan each to 35 years' jail and 24 strokes of the rotan (caning).

The Judge asked both offenders: how would you feel if intruders entered your house and sexually assaulted your wife in your presence? Earlier, DPP (Deputy Public Prosecutor) submitted that this was a heinous crme and the sexual assault had traumatised the victim.

What do you think of this kind of law and sentence, Sunnydream?

Wan
May 21, 2012 23:03
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wanhu,

Can they survive after 24 strokes of caning? I heard that it was painful. As I said before, those who commit rape should be emasculated first and then enjoy being whipped.

I strongly suggest that China learn from Singapore about how to punish the criminals. Sometimes, you have to curb violence with violence.
May 22, 2012 12:20
  • WANHU
Usually caning is done only once in six months. Some people say, after receiving six strokes of the caning you won't be a man anymore.
Wan
May 22, 2012 21:27
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Usually caning is done only once in six months. Some people say, after receiving six strokes of the caning you won't be a man anymore.
Wan

No wonder the public security order is very good in Singapore. Wan, I heard that caning was done only at the criminal's arse, right?
May 22, 2012 21:52
  • WANHU
Buttocks and back
Wan
May 23, 2012 23:16
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Buttocks and back
Wan

Wan, I searched more about caning in Google. The one who is whipped have 'broken buttocks'. And there are many requirements on how to implement this punishment.
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A British man beaten up after trying to rape a Chinese girl in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code