Menu
A British man beaten up after trying to rape a Chinese girl in Beijing
May 24, 2012 02:28
  • WANHU
Of course, before the whipping or caning, must get the clearance from a doctor that the person is of good health. After the caning, a kind of foam will be applied to the injured area. Probably takes more than three months to heal the skin.
Wan
May 24, 2012 14:37
GUEST91255 We all dont know what really happened, before we see the British guy being beaten up by chinese at the subway station. c'mon people! How was he supposed to defend himself to the mob with the language barrier?
Chinese women will throw themselves at anything foreign even when they see a retard! secondly,when did they ever dress, seat or behave decently? Its always them touching and displaying affection everywhere with whoever! maybe the girl had an agreement with this dude by the time he was asking the time at the subway? she later discovers hez drunk and broke so she screams, trying to make her shut up it looks like an assault....The only thing we see is her falling in flowers and his hands on her, dont know what happened before then, have you met the chinese girls and the shoes they wear???????
Any rapist is an ass and deserves no mercy at all but in a country where the penalty is death, guys make your judgements with a second thought! that young man had no mental problem whatsoever!
And since when has a foreigner ever won a case in china? The girls always kill themselves in our brothers' houses because of love and not marrying them and its the guys to face the penalty...Do we really deserve to be treated like this? Have been to social places in china, where a simple fault by any foreign man would make chinese men roam the place in numbers ready to fight even when its not necessary! Unless the guy confesses or its proven that he is guilty...we should ease on the anger towards the british guy who is accused of attempting to rape a chinese woman!
May 24, 2012 21:38
  • WANHU
Points noted.
Wan
May 25, 2012 06:57
GUEST13213
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST91255 View Post

Chinese women will throw themselves at anything foreign even when they see a retard! secondly,when did they ever dress, seat or behave decently? Its always them touching and displaying affection everywhere with whoever!

Any rapist is an ass and deserves no mercy at all but in a country where the penalty is death, ...

A lot of young foreigners have mental problems and come to China to molest and rape. You can't take action against those with insanity. Maybe next time those recruiting English teachers should take into account the age. Find teachers those above 40 or only female teachers.
May 26, 2012 22:52
  • SUNNYDREAM
Wan, it's very humane. I say "whip him as well as the punishment is announced no matter how worse or good his conditions are and never cure his wounds."

If he could commit rape, he would in his best conditions.
May 27, 2012 03:44
  • SUNNYDREAM
GUEST91255, I do not blame you because of language barrier. The girl tried to stop him but failed. She screamed “No, no. I don’t know him. Please save me!” I guess you didn’t know what the girl screamed.

Did you watch it carefully? This piece of shit almost took off his trousers. His thighs already exposed. He might have raped the girl if he wasn’t ‘disturbed’.

No matter what kind of girl she is, he couldn’t force her to have sex with him. Apparently, he did force her to do it. This is called “RAPE”.

“Chinese women will throw themselves at anything foreign even when they see a retard! secondly, when did they ever dress, seat or behave decently? Its always them touching and displaying affection everywhere with whoever!”

I assume that you are a foreigner, right? Let me state it clearly. Not all Chinese girls are so obsessed with foreigners. There are pieces of shit and jerks among foreigners. That British guy was an example.

I’d like to see what kind of foreigners mess up with those Chinese girls you mentioned. Look, cheap girls match cheap guys. If you are with a cheap girl, how could I believe that you are a noble man?
May 27, 2012 11:04
  • WANHU
Sunnydream, I see anger in your words.
Wan
May 28, 2012 02:32
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote:

Originally Posted by WANHU

Sunnydream, I see anger in your words.
Wan

Yes, I am very angry after reading the above post. He knows very little about Chinese girls. How could he draw such a conclusion after contacting some shallow and cheap Chinese girls?

May 28, 2012 11:03
  • WANHU
Here is an open forum, sometimes people just don't care what others may feel. They just bulldoze through, holding adamantly to their opinion(s). Probably they feel angry too with comments posted about their countryman. I also don't agree with them generalising of Chinese girls. When a man (a foreigner) attempted rape, his mind might be derailed, but if a Chinese man or girl, it's their culture. This kind of attitude is unjust. Anyway dear Sunydream, although you have a tincture of anger, your thoughts are nicely worded.
Wan
May 29, 2012 04:04
  • SUNNYDREAM
You are right, Wan.

Following his logic, I might conclude that Brithish people are like this guy who prefer to force girls to have sex with them after he gets drunken.

No, this guy can not represent all Brithish people. Similarly, cheap Chinese girls can not represent all Chinese girls.
Page 3 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: A British man beaten up after trying to rape a Chinese girl in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code